Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

X

Christina Aguilera | Your Body | First Single

Posted by a reviewer from DigitalSpy on PopJustice (he is reliable) :

New single is coming early next year. Been invited to listen to it next week - but it will no doubt be held off until after Xmas!

rachel3 fall5 rachel5

TOO EXCITED!!!

Does this mean January? ny14

Well, you know, we're talking about Xtina. +laughcry+

I think she'll premiere the single at the first live show of The Voice Season 2, around April ! It would be perfect tbh.

April, are you sure? um1

That's kinda late... ny12

She should wait until at least April imo. In February and March, people and media won't stop talking about Madonna. It will be HER moment. Then she will start touring and people will focus on Legendtina's comeback! +legend+

She should wait until at least April imo. In February and March, people and media won't stop talking about Madonna. It will be HER moment. Then she will start touring and people will focus on Legendtina's comeback! +legend+

Yeah, it may be for the best. I just hope she doesn't release on the same day as Madonna or something. :(

SHE'S COMING!!!!

I don't know, I think people are kind of over Madonna at this point but for some reason I still wouldn't want Christina competing against her on the charts. I think we'll hear a snippet in February with an official release in March and maybe the video would premiere in late March.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.