Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

X

Christina Aguilera | Your Body | First Single

try not to get too excited gur, you know how these things are brit11 one minute we're all happy and the next minute we get someone saying "Love Your Body" Doesn't exist/next single - 2016 brit11

icant brit11

it all sounds so plausible.. the release date.. brit11 the fact that it's a live show brit11 suddenly i can see the light again brit11

icant brit11

it all sounds so plausible.. the release date.. brit11 the fact that it's a live show brit11 suddenly i can see the light again brit11

ny2 LMAO

still Gabe try to remain calm oprah2 cause we don't know if it's for real. tbh I don't think it's real +laughcry+

ny2 LMAO

still Gabe try to remain calm oprah2 cause we don't know if it's for real. tbh I don't think it's real +laughcry+

brit11 maybe xtina will serve us some tea on her jay appearance. brit11

if i was in the audience of that interview, if she finishes without any news about the new album, im gonna shout, "THAT'S IT?! WE DON'T WANT TO WAIT TILL SPRING 2016, K? SO BETTER HURRY UP. gaga1 BTW, I LOVE YOU XTINA." lol.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.