Snow

Britney bodyshames Xtina and her dancers

I wish I could have chosen the nannies for my children … my dancers … I mean if I had Christina Aguilera’s dancers I would have looked extremely small 💃💃💃… I mean why not talk about it ?? Don’t you think my confidence would have been a bit better if I could choose where I lived, ate, whom I called on the phone, dated and who was on stage with me !!! It’s hard sometimes now I see how much of my womanhood was stripped away at that time and every person sat back and didn’t say a thing !!! Anyways … I will be here talking bout things people NEVER talked about 🙄🙄🙄 !!!

--

Update

Britney has posted another post in response to the backlash, stating she was not being “critical” of Christina's body.

So this is really what she's like. 

I commend Xtina for not saying anything and just unfollowed her.

Is Britney trying to bring back 2011 to 2012 where Xtina was shamed for gaining weight after her divorce?

I hope Xtina continues to distance herself from this person and won't want anything to do with her after this.

First it was about how X was abused by her dad and now this.

At the very least Xtina is not making a fool out of herself by making these vile, conniving posts.

33 minutes ago, All The Lovers said:

So this is really what she's like. 

I commend Xtina for not saying anything and just unfollowed her.

Is Britney trying to bring back 2011 to 2012 where Xtina was shamed for gaining weight after her divorce?

I hope Xtina continues to distance herself from this person and won't want anything to do with her after this.

First it was about how X was abused by her dad and now this.

At the very least Xtina is not making a fool out of herself by making these vile, conniving posts.

So I see y'all not reading clarification posts or anything huh 

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

People are so overly sensitive in 2022 it’s insane. If anything, the only ones she "bodyshamed" was Xtina’s dancers, she didn’t even mention Xtina herself

And that makes it okay to body shame? 

Xtina is very close to her dancers and treats them as her family. So her being hurt on their behalf is a no brainer.

5 hours ago, Miss Icon said:

I think her trauma makes her sometimes not express her point correctly, I don't think she meant to be disrespectful or rude orangu1

Trauma is never an excuse for being rude to someone. Just as mental illness is not an excuse for that. 

orangu1 The more we see of “the real Britney”, the more evident it becomes that she has massive mental health problems and needs to seek psychological treatment. I also do not think this is just a result of the trauma. I am pretty sure that this is the main reason why her family started to intervene at some point.

People like to romanticize their vision of Britney as this innocent and abused angel but I am starting to think that this a very one-sided view. All in all, she needs help and a social media manager - two things she refuses to get. Instead she goes on a weird series of rants interspersed with odd nude pictures that look like they were taken during a weird drug session.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not people saying it's okay because only she fatshamed her dancers pls 

Can we please stop infantilizing grown ass adults just because we're fans? She clearly is/was rude when she made the post and then her team back tracked for her when she was called out. No n

Not her posting this after working with Elton John.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.