Snow

Britney bodyshames Xtina and her dancers

7 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

And that makes it okay to body shame? 

Xtina is very close to her dancers and treats them as her family. So her being hurt on their behalf is a no brainer.

No? But people are spreading fake news saying she body shamed Xtina. Still think people are overreacting though, she didn’t mean to be rude to anyone 

25 minutes ago, Kristina said:

No? But people are spreading fake news saying she body shamed Xtina. Still think people are overreacting though, she didn’t mean to be rude to anyone 

I think it’s rather you who, along with the other BritBots, is spreading fake news that she didn’t attack XTina several times during the past 1 1/2 years.

16 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I think it’s rather you who, along with the other BritBots, is spreading fake news that she didn’t attack XTina several times during the past 1 1/2 years.

I haven’t said anything about that. I only said she didn’t mention Xtina here.

5 hours ago, Kristina said:

Can we please stop infantilizing grown ass adults just because we're fans?

She clearly is/was rude when she made the post and then her team back tracked for her when she was called out.

No need to say "she did not mean to be rude"  because if she is not meaning any harm then she should've just kept her mouth shut and moved on with her day without dragging other people.

She's a forty year old woman so she should have known the rudiments between what is right and what is wrong.

6 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

Can we please stop infantilizing grown ass adults just because we're fans?

She clearly is/was rude when she made the post and then her team back tracked for her when she was called out.

No need to say "she did not mean to be rude"  because if she is not meaning any harm then she should've just kept her mouth shut and moved on with her day without dragging other people.

She's a forty year old woman so she should have known the rudiments between what is right and what is wrong.

I’m not, she has explained herself and she didn’t mean any harm, get a grip

6 hours ago, Kristina said:

I’m not, she has explained herself and she didn’t mean any harm, get a grip

More like her team wrote that explanation (or lack thereof) to back track. 

You should be the one to get a grip. It's funny to me that Britney stans continue to defend her every vile (incoherent at best) posts instead of calling her out for being malicious. 

She should lay off social media or just post her twirling videos and not start drama for herself.

Or better yet, make ammends with her children. Both her sons were born in September, why not greet them instead?

22 minutes ago, All The Lovers said:

You should be the one to get a grip. It's funny to me that Britney stans continue to defend her every vile (incoherent at best) posts instead of calling her out for being malicious. 

She should lay off social media or just post her twirling videos and not start drama for herself.

Or better yet, make ammends with her children. Both her sons were born in September, why not greet them instead?

It’s obvious you know nothing about her.. Unaware of the current situation with her boys, thinking she didn’t write that herself rip4 

if that was vile in your eyes i feel sorry for you. Was it unecessary? Yes. Are people overreacting? yes.

4 hours ago, Kristina said:

It’s obvious you know nothing about her.. Unaware of the current situation with her boys, thinking she didn’t write that herself rip4 

if that was vile in your eyes i feel sorry for you. Was it unecessary? Yes. Are people overreacting? yes

ew2  Go on with your mental gymnastics. 

Spoiler

Keep on enabling your fave. You're doing a great job sweetie.

9 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

I’m not so sure she didn’t write it herself I mean does she even have a team anymore? 

We all know Britney can’t form a proper sentence to save her life. Her team would even fake bad writing to make it seem more authentically her. 💀 To paint her as some vile monster is sorta funny tho since that gives her much more credit than is due here. Trashy? Sure. She doesn’t seem to care about optics. She’s opted out of all that at this point. I wish she’d find a healthy channel for all this rage. Ffs. ari9

6 hours ago, harry said:

We all know Britney can’t form a proper sentence to save her life. Her team would even fake bad writing to make it seem more authentically her. 💀 To paint her as some vile monster is sorta funny tho since that gives her much more credit than is due here. Trashy? Sure. She doesn’t seem to care about optics. She’s opted out of all that at this point. I wish she’d find a healthy channel for all this rage. Ffs. ari9

Or find a therapist.

She still very clearly needs professional help and should find someone she can trust to help her instead of randomly attacking other people who clearly have nothing to do with her.

On 9/15/2022 at 4:35 PM, All The Lovers said:

Or find a therapist.

She still very clearly needs professional help and should find someone she can trust to help her instead of randomly attacking other people who clearly have nothing to do with her.

Late:

I think she has one. I don't think she listens to them much, though?

On 9/15/2022 at 5:35 PM, All The Lovers said:

Or find a therapist.

i would think Britney is against having a therapist for the moment because her dad appointed her a 'therapist' which likely traumatized her true1 

her words were nowhere near as innocent as most die-hard fans call it,i think it just seems like she has to re-learn how (today's) society functions in public since she couldnt leave her house or go online on her own accord for a decade. i'd think her mind still thinks society online still functions like it did in 2006/2007. shrug1 

On 9/15/2022 at 11:32 AM, harry said:

We all know Britney can’t form a proper sentence to save her life.

the audio of Britney talking to the judge from the court room sounded pretty coherent to me shrug1 

on the other hand, she was p angry too so i think it may be understandable if someone is angry enough to be unable to express all of their thoughts completely. especially on a time restraint within a court room.

is there anything i need to clarify on for my point of view here? i mean none of us were involved with the events that are now unfolding within recent year(s) so we dont have all the details yet ari7 

edit - britney should not have brought up the subject of weight, especially someone else's weight for that matter

Edited by Chris
1 minute ago, Chris said:

i would think Britney is against having a therapist for the moment because her dad appointed her a 'therapist' which likely traumatized her true1 

her words were nowhere near as innocent as most die-hard fans call it,i think it just seems like she has to re-learn how (today's) society functions in public since she couldnt leave her house or go online on her own accord for a decade. i'd think her mind still thinks society online still functions like it did in 2006/2007. shrug1 

the audio of Britney talking to the judge from the court room sounded pretty coherent to me shrug1 

on the other hand, she was p angry too so i think it may be understandable if someone is angry enough to be unable to express all of their thoughts completely. especially on a time restraint within a court room.

is there anything i need to clarify on for my point of view here? i mean none of us were involved with the events that are now unfolding within recent year(s) so we dont have all the details yet ari7 

I should have said can't write a proper sentence (other than Everytime!!!!1!) brit15

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not people saying it's okay because only she fatshamed her dancers pls 

Can we please stop infantilizing grown ass adults just because we're fans? She clearly is/was rude when she made the post and then her team back tracked for her when she was called out. No n

Not her posting this after working with Elton John.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.