Snow

More women expose Adam Levine for cheating

FdIJvbVWAAYGpYz?format=jpg&name=medium

When Adam Levine belted out the lyric “She will be loved,” fans had no clue how many “shes” the singer was referring to.  

In the wake of Instagram model Sumner Stroh’s bombshell revelation about her alleged affair with the Maroon 5 frontman — married to Victoria’s Secret model Behati Prinsloo, 34, who’s pregnant with their third child — more women are blowing the whistle on Levine’s supposed extramarital misdeeds. 

However, the “This Love” lyricist, 43, denied engaging in an affair Tuesday, saying, in part, “I did not have an affair, nevertheless, I crossed the line during a regrettable period of my life,” in a contrite Instagram Story bulletin.

However, his mea culpa came just as more alleged correspondences with digital models surfaced.

second-interaction-adam-levine-03.jpeg?q
second-interaction-adam-levine-02.jpeg?q
second-interaction-adam-levine-01.jpeg?q

“Holy f–king f–k. The body of yours is absurd. How are you such an hourglass?” Levine allegedly penned to a woman named Maryka in newly leaked screenshots of their Instagram direct messages. Copies of their alleged chats were shared to her Instagram Story Tuesday.

When the brunette asked, “Dude aren’t you like married lol?” after Levine allegedly claimed to be “obsessed” with her, the “Payphone” performer purportedly replied, “Yeah, but it’s complicated.”

An unnamed blond has, too, exposed her alleged communications with Levine. 

Per a since-deleted TikTok series, the woman, from Los Angeles, who asked that her name be kept confidential, claims she and Levine engaged in direct message communications that were “not appropriate” last year, according to screenshots obtained by The Post prior to the video scrubs.

3 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Cheating is evergreen, it’s been happening since humans started to walk upright. 

It’s the naming the unborn baby that his wife is carrying after his mistress for me. 

that’s the fucked up part dead2

Its just EMBARASSING to his wife and kids at this point. I hope she divorces.

7 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

Cheating is evergreen, it’s been happening since humans started to walk upright. 

It’s the naming the unborn baby that his wife is carrying after his mistress for me. 

that’s the fucked up part dead2

This is what kills me the most about this. Like, imagine being this brazen dead2