Gabe.

Christina Aguilera officially announces La Luz

If this song is simple and beautiful like Say Something yes please!, I don't need the vocal acrobats, we all know what she can do, she doesn't need to always show us!.

It's looking like the 3rd E.P will have 8 songs, I doubt they are all going to be Ballads, especially if there is a song with Rosalia which is looking more and more likely after her liking the post (first thing from this Era she has liked).

The cover for the E.P is fantastic!.

I am hoping she has a physical release plan, imagine a bundle with Aguilera and the 3 E.Ps on Vinyl . . .  Aguilera having an extra 2-3 songs.

It's being reported that Christina will be performing "La Reina" at the show this week . . . you know, the song released 8 months ago 2 E.Ps back . . . . 

Why can't she just do things the way she should, she's about to release new music and she's going back to the beginning . . . 

3 hours ago, michael1814 said:

It's being reported that Christina will be performing "La Reina" at the show this week . . . you know, the song released 8 months ago 2 E.Ps back . . . . 

Why can't she just do things the way she should, she's about to release new music and she's going back to the beginning . . . 

Which show?