fab

Sam Smith has another SMASH on their hands. Surprised?

47 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Everything about it is gonna make the righties heads explode and for that alone it show go #1 for 30 weeks and sell 50 million copies. 

we love a smash hit that promotes the homosexual agenda yas2 

7 hours ago, StrippedX said:

It's been EVERYWHERE on Tiktok for like two weeks before release so... It might be released a bit late nicki4 

Sadly they had to push it back due to the Queen’s death, it was supposed to be released the 15th nicki4 

now people on tiktok are just dragging it for sounding different than the snippet anyway rip2 

2 hours ago, Kristina said:

Sadly they had to push it back due to the Queen’s death, it was supposed to be released the 15th nicki4 

now people on tiktok are just dragging it for sounding different than the snippet anyway rip2 

wasnt the snippet from the disclosure remix?

12 hours ago, Shego said:

Something about it sounds familiar

I don't know if you listen to 5 Seconds of Summer but it shares an almost identical melody in the chorus for a couple of bars to the chorus of 5S0S' Little White Lies

8 hours ago, Chris said:

wasnt the snippet from the disclosure remix?

Idek, my guess is it sounds different because it’s recorded on a phone while its playing on the speakers nicki5 seems weird to share a clip of a remix before the original

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t listened to the song, because I don’t care about Tham Thmith and his music.

Everything about it is gonna make the righties heads explode and for that alone it show go #1 for 30 weeks and sell 50 million copies. 

The song itself isn't good

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.