Asylum

Coven

Freak Show

Hotel

Roanoke

Cult

Apocalypse

Double Feature

Rank the seasons from favorite to least favorite.

If you haven't watched all of the seasons you can of course rank only the ones you've watched.

Inspired by me just finishing the last two seaons in a week (I had covid). rip4

1. Asylum

2. Murder House

3. Cult

4. Apocalypse

5. Double Feature (didn't like that it was two "seasons" in one, but both were pretty good, preferred the first one though)

6. Freak Show (absolutely despised this at first, turned me off AHS for years, but liked it when I gave it a new chance)

7. Hotel

8. 1984

9. Roanoke

10. Coven

Out of the ones I've seen:

1. Asylum
    (The best season overall although I just didn't find it scary.)
  2. Murder House
    (Genuinely scary but the plot got lost at some point before finally picking back up towards the end)
  3. Roanoke
    (The format was strange but it was a risky move and the first season in a long time that was genuinely scary and gut-wrenching)
  4. Coven
    (Would have been higher because it was entertaining but the story line went to utter shit after like three episodes)
  5. Hotel
    (Pretty boring even though it had everything to be a good season. Gaga just wasn't a strong lead-villain.)
  6. Freak Show
    (Boring and just overall more sad than scary. The musical aspect made it even more stupid)
On 9/27/2022 at 9:36 PM, Kristina said:

Inspired by me just finishing the last two seaons in a week (I had covid). rip4

1. Asylum

2. Murder House

3. Cult

4. Apocalypse

5. Double Feature (didn't like that it was two "seasons" in one, but both were pretty good, preferred the first one though)

6. Freak Show (absolutely despised this at first, turned me off AHS for years, but liked it when I gave it a new chance)

7. Hotel

8. 1984

9. Roanoke

10. Coven

Coven at the bottom? You better be joking ari9