Snow

Kim Petras defends Katy, shades Billie

She's lowkey right. Pitchfork will praise the shit out of something just cause it sounds unique or weird, see Bjork's latest album (there's not a single song where her flow is following the instrumental) sha1 They like specific types of of music (alternative, rnb etc) and you have to be lucky to get praised if your music is something else sha1

the random aura1

i mean okay but was this needed aura1 it gives embarrassing. also i wouldn't necessarily be reading it as Billie shade, only God knows how many "whisper albums" Pitchfork has praised already but anyway  what's most annoying about Kim's take is the blatant discrediting of songs that have mental health as focus. 

7 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

the random aura1

Pitchfork loves to retweet their old ass reviews, and I guess Kim has them on google alert or smth. nicki5

Funny enough this review is only from Feb of last year which also seems random. katy1

54 minutes ago, harry said:

Funny enough this review is only from Feb of last year which also seems random. katy1

that's when they reviewed it. each Sunday they review an influential enough album they didn't/couldn't do upon release.

8 minutes ago, Gabe. said:

that's when they reviewed it. each Sunday they review an influential enough album they didn't/couldn't do upon release.

I know but they retweeted about it just a few days ago which is the random part

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know but they retweeted about it just a few days ago which is the random part

So the Slut Pop songstress who works with sex offender Dr. Luke decided to shade all whisper pop artists and making light of people who sing about depression while she works with a rapist pig. Nice.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.