Unapologetic Bitch

Protect your wallets Madonna team reserved first stadium for november 2023

45756642d004f9b465b3ae00cfc4d866b8-18-ma

It appears the Queen of Pop might be hitting the road again soon.

Madonna's team has reportedly booked a stadium for a concert in November of 2023, according to a report in Uruguay's newspaper El Observador.

Estadio Centenario, the stadium with a capacity of over 60,000 people located in Montevideo, is being reserved for a Madonna show by production company AM. Ricardo Lombardo, executive president of the administrative commission, reported the alleged booking to the outlet.

If true, it would be Madonna's first time playing in Uruguay. She was reportedly in talks to do so for the MDNA World Tour in 2012, but the negotiations fell through.

Madonna last toured between 2019 and 2020 on the Madame X Tour throughout the United States and Europe.

"I want to go on tour again, I’m a creature of the stage. That is my happy place," she teased in an interview with Varietyover the summer.

https://www.justjared.com/2022/10/04/is-madonna-going-on-a-world-tour-in-2023-new-report-fuels-rumors/

3 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Just Jared is not typically a super reliable source for anything other than photographs. 

they just repost, the original article is from an article from the main country

Well, she better cheap her prices. We have a global recession waiting to beat the shit out of us in 2023, and her demand is not as big as it used to be. So if she thinks about going on tour again, her team has a lot of work to do RIGHT NOW.

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

Well, she better cheap her prices. We have a global recession waiting to beat the shit out of us in 2023, and her demand is not as big as it used to be. So if she thinks about going on tour again, her team has a lot of work to do RIGHT NOW.

Considering her merch prices on her www I really doubt they will go for lower prices