jrdn

Madonna comes out as Gay?

I think Madonna likes cock a little too much to be strictly gay, but whatever lmfao, I’m not completely versed in my Madonna to know the nitty gritty shit, but I’m pretty sure she’s had sex with women, enjoyed it — and has talked and/or allueded about it for literal decades. 

I do want to talk about this tweet from this Twitter cum-stain and publicly shame them. 

idgaf if they’re trolling, the disrespect on this matter is egregious, and the only one who is disinvited is you, shithead.

4105655c82744b3392962c51c06d6c9b_md.jpg

Madonna appears to have declared herself as gay ... we think?

Madge threw up a TikTok Sunday that's got the world wondering ... a video that shows her throwing some panties at a trash can with the caption "If I miss, I'm Gay!" She falls short of hitting the bin ... and the camera cuts back to Madonna, who shrugs and walks away.

Pretty big news ... assuming she's actually making some here. On the face of it, it looks like she might be coming out as lesbian -- or at the very least, bi -- but it's hard to say for sure.

Madge has signaled she may be into women ... not just with public comments, but with her actions too. She's locked lips with a few notable ladies over the course of her career -- including Nicki Minaj, but more memorably ... Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.

It was a highlight during the 2003 VMAs ... when she famously kissed both Britney and Christina onstage -- which she later explained as passing the Queen of Pop torch. Madonna kissed Britney again this year during her wedding, recreating the moment.

Of course, Madonna has only been in relationships with men ... as far as we know, anyway. She's been romantically linked to a ton of celebs over the years -- including Dennis Rodman, Tupac, Michael Jackson, Vanilla Ice and others.

She was also married to Sean Penn, plus Guy Ritchie ... with whom she had a kid. She's had children with other not-so-famous men too ... and has also adopted along the way.

Lately, she's been dating younger gents ... but we've never seen her confirm a relationship with a woman. That might all change now, though.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/10/09/madonna-seemingly-comes-out-as-gay/

Some sites already assumed she's dating Tokisha nicki4

She has actually had flings with people like Sandra Bernhard and Ingrid Casares (who also appeared in her SEX book). 

She has always been quite fluid and not 100% on the right end of the sexuality spectrum. I do believe that she wouldn’t commit to a full blown relationship with a woman, though and that’s okay.

Edit: The backlash that account received though. eve1 

7 minutes ago, Disco Darling said:

Petition to have this as an emoji  AgdwBpI.jpg

Unpetition

4 hours ago, Villanelle said:

She needs to fix her fucking brows

3 hours ago, Disco Darling said:

Her eyebrows, at least fill them in or something. 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

imagine if they start trending AgdwBpI.jpg

Bleached eyebrows are ALWAYS ugly. Gaga has been doing it for ages but no one says anything because it seems yall are used to her wearing ugly makeup.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Unpetition

Bleached eyebrows are ALWAYS ugly. Gaga has been doing it for ages but no one says anything because it seems yall are used to her wearing ugly makeup.

please she looked like that in a specific second, she looked good in the close-up later, they just focus at the worst part as usual lol3 

she looks like a normal 64 years old without makeup, that's how she looked last month with makeup lol3 

Tom-Ford-Madonna.jpg

24 minutes ago, Shego said:

please she looked like that in a specific second, she looked good in the close-up later, they just focus at the worst part as usual lol3 

she looks like a normal 64 years old without makeup, that's how she looked last month with makeup lol3 

Tom-Ford-Madonna.jpg

Queen looks good oprah15 

Now who is that man 👀

48 minutes ago, Shego said:

Tom-Ford-Madonna.jpg

She looks great here it's just the the eyebrows are not it. Why would anyone want to bleach their brows? 

Also, is she wearing a bangle that says Fuck You? We love it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Second and third one still look awful.   As for #1: SURPRISE SURPRISE the power of make-up.   Point remains: Bleached eyebrows look shit on anyone. Gaga fans are just used to Gaga looking weird/u

She has actually had flings with people like Sandra Bernhard and Ingrid Casares (who also appeared in her SEX book).  She has always been quite fluid and not 100% on the right end of the sexualit

Unpetition Bleached eyebrows are ALWAYS ugly. Gaga has been doing it for ages but no one says anything because it seems yall are used to her wearing ugly makeup.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.