Max

Sam Smith | Gloria | January 27

artwork-440x440.jpg

Following the global success of the unstoppable single Unholy featuring pop diva Kim Petras, Sam Smith will be releasing their fourth studio album, Gloria on 27th January 2023. The 13-track record will be Sam’s boldest statement yet and comes off the back of an undeniable run of success with the lead single from the album.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj0rkEgouFm/?hl=en

Dearest sailors ️ I am overjoyed to announce that my fourth album is called ‘GLORIA’. It will be yours on the 27th January 2023, and you can pre-order now. I’m feeling overwhelmed and emotional as I start to let go of Gloria and hand this work over to you. It has been magical in every way to make this piece of music and by giving this record to you I am giving you part of my heart and soul. Gloria got me through some dark times and was a beacon for me in my life. I hope it can be that for you. Thank you for waiting so long. Only a few months now. Sam x
Pre-save / pre-add link in my stories

3 hours ago, max said:

artwork-440x440.jpg

Mine got merged I missed the OP by a like 1 MIN, I seen it, Oh well… certain rushes to get posts and like can’t even post an album without being posted within seconds….true1

Anyway.. I’ll def check out the album. oprah15

14 hours ago, Love Sux/Flux said:

Mine got merged I missed the OP by a like 1 MIN, I seen it, Oh well… certain rushes to get posts and like can’t even post an album without being posted within seconds….true1

Anyway.. I’ll def check out the album. oprah15

ok? brit1

Actually had higher expectations for something more fun and upbeat after Unholy, but most of the album is utterly boring dead2 I’m Not Here To Make Friends isn’t that bad and I like Perfect, other than that the album almost put me to sleep.

On 1/29/2023 at 3:31 AM, max said:

I stoppped after track three and will not go back so soon. gaga4 

i managed to sit through half the album (whilst having a conversation on discord) and the whiplash i got from going from perfect to unholy to how to cry is so out of place and bad placement.

also the songs themselves are boring to say the least gaga4