V For Vendetta

Renaissance World Tour

That Europe tour is a bit messy jj4 why would she first go to the UK, then go to France, then back to the UK and then back to France? rip2 What kind of schedule is that? 

10 hours ago, Slasher said:

Let’s hope getting tickets won’t be as much of a mess as it was for those trying to get Taylor Swift tickets! 

They're on it. Let's hope they don't mess this one up.. for their sake bey7

1 hour ago, Snow said:

They're on it. Let's hope they don't mess this one up.. for their sake bey7

I’m not sure if this is confirmed or not, but did you see this?!

If this is true, it would literally be revolutionary. giveup1

14 minutes ago, Slasher said:

I’m not sure if this is confirmed or not, but did you see this?!

If this is true, it would literally be revolutionary. giveup1

Oh I didn't! But I think it may be because of this?

The law isn't passed yet, but Ticketmaster is under a lot of pressure right now so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to get ahead of it. Would be an AMAZING change if this is applied to all tickets giveup1 

15 minutes ago, Snow said:

The law isn't passed yet, but Ticketmaster is under a lot of pressure right now so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to get ahead of it. Would be an AMAZING change if this is applied to all tickets giveup1 

I’m so glad action is being taken in regards to this issue. It’s always so stressful trying to get concert tickets! giveup1

On 2/3/2023 at 10:57 AM, Snow said:

Well.. sia4

I’m just lucky I don’t have to worry about it since I secured my tickets today. cry0

I do think this method should be enforced, though! sass4

7 hours ago, Slasher said:

Well.. sia4

I’m just lucky I don’t have to worry about it since I secured my tickets today. cry0

I do think this method should be enforced, though! sass4

Ah well gaga1 I guess as long as the law isn't in place, grifters are gonna grift. There's this too though, although I'm not sure if they're gonna be a big help:

But I think generally fans are having better time purchasing RWT tickets vs. the Eras tour, so that's already a big plus true1 (even if there are still things that needs to be fixed)

I somehow got in the queue for Los Angeles Sept 2 show with only 800 people ahead of me and it took about 5 mins to get in. I blacked out and took the first thing offered at $246 each. 

So now I see Taylor in August, Beyonce in September, and Madonna in October. 🤑🤑🤑

On 2/7/2023 at 6:31 AM, Snow said:

Ah well gaga1 I guess as long as the law isn't in place, grifters are gonna grift. There's this too though, although I'm not sure if they're gonna be a big help:

But I think generally fans are having better time purchasing RWT tickets vs. the Eras tour, so that's already a big plus true1 (even if there are still things that needs to be fixed)

That’s too bad because I think that method would be such a great thing to implement. sass4

I agree though, it does seem as if this is going smoother than Taylor’s ticket sales. aura1

Instead of a lottery, I do think some way of fans receiving a code or priority through a special means would be better. sass4

On 2/7/2023 at 11:54 AM, Urbi said:

This is such a lie as I’ve seen general admission tickets for £240 each! Just GA! Not a GC! And GA was for what? Half a price? 

I’m happy cause I got good tickets anyway bey5 Just saying what I’ve seen. 

Also it was a bloodbath. They’ve added 2 more London dates and out of curiosity I had a look and there was 500K fucking people ahead of me dead2 Demand for this tour is UNREAL

Getting tickets to the NYC date was insane. giveup1 My laptop was lagging so bad and couldn’t keep up with the tickets that were disappearing en mass. dead2 I’m glad I was able to secure tickets though!

In hindsight I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, but my friends and I were aiming to get seats in the same section for Bey as we were for Gaga and once I was able to look the prices were literally double. dead2 We’re further away than we wanted, but I think we’ll still be in a good section! moo1