SeekingThrill

Is Madonna working on something?

11 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

The new album info is fake its like every pop fag wet dream ari9

She is most likely doing tour in 2023/2024, my wallet is not ready gaga1

I mean, she might release at least a bunch of new stuff before the beggining of the tour. She was working in new music with Sickkick for a reason, tho.

That said, an EP is the max that we're going to get (or even less than that). And only because, even when this is probably gonna be a Greatest Hits tour, in her mind she needs something “new” to promote in order to don't feel like she's “stuck in the past”.

17 hours ago, Alvarø said:

I mean, she might release at least a bunch of new stuff before the beggining of the tour. She was working in new music with Sickkick for a reason, tho.

That said, an EP is the max that we're going to get (or even less than that). And only because, even when this is probably gonna be a Greatest Hits tour, in her mind she needs something “new” to promote in order to don't feel like she's “stuck in the past”.

All im talking is the guest feature list that includes every alternate gay fave in existence, it just sounds so unrealistic jj4