Snow

Rihanna faces backlash after inviting Johnny Depp to appear at 'Savage X Fenty' show

7e278a0d161d7b90d6f47e48e022f3df.jpg

Rihanna is asking Johnny Depp to take a bow at her upcoming Savage X Fenty runway show.

TMZ first reported that Depp will be a featured surprise guest in the Savage X Fenty Vol. 4 fashion show, streaming on Prime Video November 9. IndieWire has confirmed that Depp will be featured in the show’s “star” moments, similar to Cindy Crawford’s appearance in the 2021 showcase, via Depp’s representatives.

Sources just revealed to TMZ that Rihanna and co. invited Depp to be featured in the highly acclaimed show, and that “both sides were super excited to make it happen.” Depp, who will be the first man in the show’s history to have his own “star segment,” has reportedly already filmed his part. Depp reportedly has already filmed his cameo, which was described as “cool and chic”.

Many fans are befuddled, per my quick perusal of Twitter. One writes: “Rihanna really saw a man that hasn’t used shampoo in months and put him in a fashion show I can’t.” And another: “Crazy to me. Literally in what world. Where is her team? Her publicist? HER BRAIN.”

x

6 hours ago, Kylie said:

I'm confused, what is the fuss about? Wasn't Amber Heard the crazy one? brit3 

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

Same. I thought it was the other way around bebe1

my reception was that both are equally bad bebe1 

14 hours ago, Kylie said:

I'm confused, what is the fuss about? Wasn't Amber Heard the crazy one? brit3 

They're both abusers, also both ruled by judges. Neither should be handed a platform like this imo. zzz1

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm confused, what is the fuss about? Wasn't Amber Heard the crazy one?  

Not a collection of random Tweets and calling it a backlash  

my reception was that both are equally bad  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.