Madonna

Do people actually believe that any of Midnight’s frontloaded success was organic?

💀💀💀

Fg4jnMmXoAACC2o?format=jpg&name=large

FgGVUh-XkAAnJEp?format=jpg&name=medium
Fg4jn6HX0AQ5NBi?format=jpg&name=900x900

Imagine releasing INSTRUMENTAL VERSIONS as singles SEPARATELY?! What is this insanity???

Fg4b06uXwAAI1k9?format=jpg&name=900x900
Fg4jm8TXoAc7qTu?format=jpg&name=small

Sales for Midnight are projected to drop 90% by next week. The biggest drop for a 1m seller in BB history! ny9 
In addition to that: Taylor stans are accusing other stan bases of “token stanning” Rihanna to help her take down Taylor. dead2 Imagine being this insecure and deluded. They did the same thing with Adele. It’s just pure insanity at this point.

1 hour ago, fab said:

she really provides the most satisfying stan experience of any pop girl, always making all the right moves and keeping her stans FED yas2 love that for her and for us yas2 

Mod Notice
Inappropriate language

2 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think it's calculated than organic and it's working. Her and Drake are basically the same when it comes to promotion. More artists should learn from them true1 

SHE RELEASED 73 different bundles of the same fucking album! That is NOT organic that is just fraudulent.

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

SHE RELEASED 73 different bundles of the same fucking album! That is NOT organic that is just fraudulent.

Isn't that an extra-promotion though? Not to defend Taylor of course. Many artists release deluxe editions,Japan releases, vinlys and other merch. Drake does the same with playlists.  So, I don't see much difference in my opinion, it might come a bit funny with multiple versions of the same album but it's up to the fans. It's not like they're forced to buy it or something rav2 Also I said it wasn't organic but calculated which is different.\

Her breaking the streaming record with only 13 songs says enough honestly rip4 

It’s organic and you need to deal with it! 

Even if she does 310k sales second, it will be still more than all of the fotp favs debut this year 💀

In the past I would be complaining about her putting 700 version of one album but EVERY.SINGLE.MAINSTREAM.ARTIST does the same bs nowadays, unfortunately. Red Hot Chili Peppers and Lizzo with 20 vinyl variants and Lana with 12 for COCC; like it or not, its the new norm and the good thing is that you have the decision to buy one copy, no copies, or download it illegally for free.

Some of our faves should ask their labels to put the same energy into their careers because clearly the money to spend on music is there, Taylor is simply successful at capitalizing it 

49 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think it's calculated than organic and it's working. Her and Drake are basically the same when it comes to promotion. More artists should learn from them true1 

No? Why you would want to see having fake success that doesn't really match reality? Like... jj4 Imagine if Bieber or Ed Sheeran was doing that, the gays would've gone mad now. I still remember Drake getting dragged (deserved!) by gays on twitter for being in EVERY single playlist with his album few years ago jj4

On 11/6/2022 at 7:01 PM, Shego said:

No? Why you would want to see having fake success that doesn't really match reality? Like... jj4 Imagine if Bieber or Ed Sheeran was doing that, the gays would've gone mad now. I still remember Drake getting dragged (deserved!) by gays on twitter for being in EVERY single playlist with his album few years ago jj4

I honestly wouldn't care If they did. I didn't complain about Drake being on every Spotify playlist back then. Sure, these tactics are a bit odd but it's just marketing in the end. If it works for the artist, good for them. This should be applied for smaller artists especially other than big stars true1 It'd definitely help them

2 hours ago, TRENCH said:

In the past I would be complaining about her putting 700 version of one album but EVERY.SINGLE.MAINSTREAM.ARTIST does the same bs nowadays, unfortunately. Red Hot Chili Peppers and Lizzo with 20 vinyl variants and Lana with 12 for COCC; like it or not, its the new norm and the good thing is that you have the decision to buy one copy, no copies, or download it illegally for free.

Some of our faves should ask their labels to put the same energy into their careers because clearly the money to spend on music is there, Taylor is simply successful at capitalizing it 

This.

Furthermore, all and all, it’s actually quite in line with some of Taylor’s bigger releases in terms of pure sales (1.05 m), it’s not at all an outlier. 

As far as people bitching about 5 versions of the album, and the vinyl sales — as far as I’m concerned if you don’t have enough fans to listen to 5 different versions of your album for free on Spotify in 2022, or have enough fans to move 500,000 vinyl records in 2022 — that’s not a Taylor problem, that’s a you problem dead2

7 hours ago, Simón. said:

Her breaking the streaming record with only 13 songs says enough honestly rip4 

It’s organic and you need to deal with it! 

Even if she does 310k sales second, it will be still more than all of the fotp favs debut this year 💀

*335k tay8

You can have as many versions of an album as you like but it won't matter unless people are willing to buy them. That is organic. People buying your album is organic. If they buy multiple copies, that is organic. It doesn't matter how much of the product there is if there isn't someone who's willing to purchase it. 

This is how the industry works today. Most artists at this level are releasing different versions of their album. Taylor just knows how to do it in a way that yields bigger results. 

14 hours ago, Shego said:

It's hardly fake success though? Like I said above, someone's gotta want to stream and be willing to buy. Availability of different versions means nothing if someone isn't willing to buy those different versions. It's successful for her because she's got the biggest fanbase in music today, and one of the largest fanbases in music history. She knows that, she gives them what they want, and she finds her success while her stans are satisfied. 

It isn't Taylor's fault that everyone else's faves leave them dissatisfied, wanting, and neglected. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stream Anti-Hero  

You can have as many versions of an album as you like but it won't matter unless people are willing to buy them. That is organic. People buying your album is organic. If they buy multiple copies, that

she really provides the most satisfying stan experience of any pop girl, always making all the right moves and keeping her stans FED  love that for her and for us  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.