fab

It's not looking good for Miss Makeup's "comeback"

7 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Didn't her Lift Me Up go #2 on the charts? I don't know what the problem is

hence the "fraudulent numbers", it's outside of the Top 50 on both US Spotify and Apple Music rih11

21 minutes ago, Darth Sidious said:

Honestly, why would she want to do music? 

She owns half of Fenty, it’s worth $3 Billion and only getting bigger.

She makes at least $100 million a year off the make up alone — why the hell would she go back to music? 

To satisfy her fans who have been with her for almost 17 years?

41 minutes ago, Kylie said:

To satisfy her fans who have been with her for almost 17 years?

She gave you all a song? dead2

Don’t get me wrong, I understand what you’re saying — but I think sometimes we forget that our faves recording careers are jobs, they aren’t friends with us. 

Rih just has a job that pays more now 🪦

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

She makes at least $100 million a year off the make up alone — why the hell would she go back to music? 

because her music will be Rihanna's legacy.. no one will remember her makeup products in 50 years rih11

10 minutes ago, fab said:

because her music will be Rihanna's legacy.. no one will remember her makeup products in 50 years rih11

We don’t know that, with the amount of energy she puts into that line — in five decades it could have the brand impact that Coke or Pepsi does. 

Point is, the bitch is a billionaire, she doesn’t have to do shit she doesn’t want to do. gaga3

If she skips one of her classics at the Super Bowl to perform this crap rip4

4 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

This is true, but also the reason I lost interest in her years ago. Sucks that she ventured into make up instead of something more interesting, but it was always just about the money for her.

It's hardly a comeback considering it's for a soundtrack. Also she barely did any promo or released any remixes for it so the fact that it's at #2 is pretty impressive

44 minutes ago, Lynk said:

Also she barely did any promo or released any remixes for it so the fact that it's at #2 is pretty impressive

The barely did any promo I'll give you but miss ma'am dropped multiple versions of the song and like 10 different videos for it KJNKLM 

It's absolutely flopping for filth on streaming, it got carried to number two by an absolutely insane radio push

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She consumes you, we been knew.    Kind of like how Spotify users consume her.           

You really do hate a lot of people, huh?

new mediocre song, fraudulent numbers, no album in sight and worst of all giving johnny depp a platform     the biggest hitmaker's career is not in great shape 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.