Snow

Midnights: How do you feel about the album now?

taylor-swift-midnights-1661746059.jpeg

Now that everyone has had some time with it..

How do you feel about the album now? Has it grown or you, or has it aged like milk?

Are there any tracks that you hated initially that you love now, or vice versa?

How would you rank it against other Taylor albums?

I still love this just as much as I did when it first came out there truly are no skips on this masterpiece. My favourites have stayed consistent. I will say the song Sweet Nothing has probably been the biggest grower for me its so sweet and adorable like Peace part 2. 

I still love it yas2  still love Maroon and YOYOK, those have definitely remained my faves along with Labyrinth. Lavender Haze grew on me a LOT 

I was a bit unsure where it'd rank among her other albums.. right now I think it's upper tier but not quite evermore true1 

I do feel it was a bit of a disappointment, but some songs I didn't love at first have grown on me (Midnight Rain, Vigilante Shit). The biggest issue with the album is that the 3 am tracks are MUCH better than most of the standard edition.

at first when I listened, the lyricism seemed a little over-the-top, but the more times I've listened, I can appreciate her approach to the songwriting for the album. I was also pleasantly shocked when I heard her change in musical direction.