Chris

Internet meme Oli London "detransitions" and converts to christianity (and disses Harry Styles)

lol3

British influencer Oli London, who transitioned to a Korean woman earlier this year, said he is now transitioning back to be a British man. 

London, 32, who was embroiled in controversy after identifying as 'transracial' and undergoing multiple surgeries to look like a K-Pop star, laid the blame on American schools. 

Speaking to Fox's Tucker Carlson on Friday night, London, a newly converted Christian, admitted it was a mistake to identify as 'transracial.' 

'I realize that was a big mistake and I just want to be a boy,' London said, 'but is it any wonder people like me and young people want to change their gender when we have normalization of this in our schools in this country. 

'Children are taught from a young age, from the age of five in some cases, that it's okay to change their gender, it's okay to wear a skirt, it's okay for a boy to use the gender neutral toilet when it puts girls at risk,' he added. 

London also accused schools of teaching kids to 'idolize weak men like Harry Styles,' referencing the popular British singer.  

London, who hails from the British capital, first made headlines in October 2018 after news broke that he had spent more than $88,000 on 15 surgeries to look Korean, causing a massive backlash on social media.

Following the transition, London said he finally felt at peace after struggling with his identity for eight years, but he has done a complete U-Turn following his conversion to Christianity over the summer. 

London has since laid the blame on the American culture wars over gender and schools, saying the ideals of masculinity have been 'eroded' in the nation. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11419455/amp/Oli-London-says-transitioning-Korean-woman-British-man.html

7 hours ago, Chris said:

lol3

British influencer Oli London, who transitioned to a Korean woman earlier this year, said he is now transitioning back to be a British man. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11419455/amp/Oli-London-says-transitioning-Korean-woman-British-man.html

brit14

Im so tired of this planet 💀

16 hours ago, Pink Wig said:

Honestly this is kinda sad. This reminds me of Lohanthony, not quite the same situation but still. 

No matter what, I wish them happiness. 

Lohanthony and the Alejandro kid along with Oli London are just all very troubled people with SERIOUS mental illness (no shade). They need proper help but sadly they don't seem to be getting it.

3 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Lohanthony and the Alejandro kid along with Oli London are just all very trouble people with SERIOUS mental illness (no shade). They need proper help but sadly they don't seem to be getting it.

I agree with you. They'd rather turn to religion, which you know kudos to them but that's a topic I would rsther not open. jj2 

Also, please go ahead and cast your vote for Big Brother. ny1