fab

Drake blocked for filth on the Hot 100!

30 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is BG. I can pretty much say what I want about the dictator of pop. She needs to be stopped because what she’s doing is just beyond fraudulent.

Gurl, it's not that serious 

31 minutes ago, Madonna said:

This is BG. I can pretty much say what I want about the dictator of pop. She needs to be stopped because what she’s doing is just beyond fraudulent.

Whew grass is being untouched these days. 

nature sure is healing. 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

i think you are mistaken. you can rant about taylor all you want, however you can't needlessly compare her to a ruthless dictator in BG. and besides, why would you want to compare taylor to an actual heartless dictator and on top of that be a jerk to those who disagree? make it make sense.

7 minutes ago, Kaeya said:

i think you're mistaking BG for NHB. you can rant about Taylor and compare her to a ruthless dictator all you want in NHB, however you can't do that in BG. and besides, why would you want to compare taylor to an actual heartless dictator and on top of that be a jerk to those who disagree? make it make sense.

Nhb is for verbal attacks against fotp members. 

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

so you admit it? that she's the most powerful and successful artist and dominating her peers? 

agree.jpg 

1 hour ago, Kaeya said:

oh, i see. however I'm sure that my point still makes sense (hopefully).

Nope. BG means I can drag Taylor in here for filth. That is the whole point of the section (something you still can't grasp). 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

If you think it’s okay to compare a singer to someone who is destroying the world right now, then there is something seriously wrong with you. Also you’re wrong: you just can’t say everything because this is “bg”. There are some common morals and you losing them as soon as you enter BG is truly cringy to watch.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

Nope. BG means I can drag Taylor in here for filth. That is the whole point of the section (something you still can't grasp). 

I don't think so? you can't just compare taylor to a heartless dictator, that's taking things too far. if you think there's nothing wrong with that, clearly there is a problem.

2 hours ago, Kylie said:

If you think it’s okay to compare a singer to someone who is destroying the world right now, then there is something seriously wrong with you. Also you’re wrong: you just can’t say everything because this is “bg”. There are some common morals and you losing them as soon as you enter BG is truly cringy to watch.

this right here true1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand not enjoying an artist's music, but there's no need to compare Taylor or any MPGs to evil world leaders.

The modern day equivalent of Putin.

so you admit it? that she's the most powerful and successful artist and dominating her peers?   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.