fab

Drake blocked for filth on the Hot 100!

3 hours ago, Kaeya said:

I don't think so? you can't just compare taylor to a heartless dictator, that's taking things too far. if you think there's nothing wrong with that, clearly there is a problem.

I can and I will. Read the rules! eve1 

I personally think she’s just as sick and twisted as some dictators. Electric chair is what she deserves! rose1 

6 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

This is so immature of him bebe1First Meghan Thee Stallion now Taylor Swift? I thought he low-key had a crush on her lol2 

nah, hes always had a crush on RiRi rih12 

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

I can and I will. Read the rules! eve1 

I personally think she’s just as sick and twisted as some dictators. Electric chair is what she deserves! rose1 

as much as i love reading the posts where you're seething (with often unresolved anger), but why not spend all of your time supporting your fav as she doesnt have much time left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

7 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

The mental illness on display in this thread. Taylor really gets the girls hot and seething, we love to see it. 

The mental illness on display is someone stanning Shawn Mendes on a pop forum.

12 hours ago, Madonna said:

They don’t wanna hurt your feelings. 

They can feel free to say what they want because unlike you I can take someone criticizing my faves! I won't get so pressed that I get myself temp banned like you did. 

On 11/16/2022 at 11:19 PM, Mr. Mendes said:

They can feel free to say what they want because unlike you I can take someone criticizing my faves! I won't get so pressed that I get myself temp banned like you did. 

OP right now:

giphy.gif

On 11/16/2022 at 1:21 AM, Chris said:

as much as i love reading the posts where you're seething (with often unresolved anger), but why not spend all of your time supporting your fav as she doesnt have much time left ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reading him like that like I know he gagged a bit ajay1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I understand not enjoying an artist's music, but there's no need to compare Taylor or any MPGs to evil world leaders.

The modern day equivalent of Putin.

so you admit it? that she's the most powerful and successful artist and dominating her peers?   

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.