Snow

Qatar security stomps on Brazilian state flag after mistaking it for LGBTQ flag

Rough Translation:

We were approached because of the flag of Pernambuco, which has a rainbow and they thought it was the LGBT flag. They took my cell phone and only gave it back to me when I deleted the video I had.

[...]

They even picked up the flag of Pernambuco, threw it on the ground and stepped on it. When some people intervened and softened the situation.

The video in which I recorded what they did to the flag was MANDATORY to delete!

I know football fans are passionate and love supporting their teams, but if everyone who agreed that Qatar is not the place to host any sort of civil event simply didn't tune in or go it would be THE LAST time this happened. FIFA made a lot of money from Qatar, but they simply cannot lose all their advertisers.

Sports are like drugs to some people. dead4

That just proves the level of intelligence in countries like that - if you can't tell a country's flag and a Pride flag apart, I don't think you have more than 1 brain cell. 

5 hours ago, Kylie said:

That just proves the level of intelligence in countries like that - if you can't tell a country's flag and a Pride flag apart, I don't think you have more than 1 brain cell. 

You didn't have to go IN like that sis brit13 

1 hour ago, Pink Wig said:

You didn't have to go IN like that sis brit13 

I have no sympathy for countries like that. Believe me, I know that not all people in that country think like that, but I can't sympathise at all with countries where I would be killed for being transgender. I sympathise with the people living there.