Madonna

Britney is not well and it seems people are scared to address it

3 hours ago, Madonna said:

Update: Something still isn't right and is looking extremely sketchy. Her deactivating the comments under her erratic posts is just further reason to be suspicious.

Because there are conspiracy theorists, such as yourself, under all of her ig posts. They're still posting delusional posts about Britney being cloned or harassing her husband under her posts from weeks ago, for which the comments are still active. You can check if you want to. 

Update: Something still isn't right and is looking extremely sketchy. Her deactivating the comments under her erratic posts is just further reason to be suspicious.

I don't know. It sounds really weird in my opinion. Maybe she wants to be left alone after the police came to her house for no reason, I think it's the only explaination

1 hour ago, Sabrin said:

Because there are conspiracy theorists, such as yourself, under all of her ig posts. They're still posting delusional posts about Britney being cloned or harassing her husband under her posts from weeks ago, for which the comments are still active. You can check if you want to. 

I don’t think a member with a rep of -81 is particularly believable.

There is a reason to consider her posts weird, erratic and sometimes even disjointed. There is sometimes absolutely no cohesion in the things she writes as captions, the random rants and outbursts. Do you think she was put in a conservatorship if several professionals didn’t determine there was something wrong with her?

She is mentally ill. That is a fact. From what we see, it is likely that she isn’t getting the proper treatment she needs. It’s not a conspiracy theory if it’s rooted in facts. Aside from that, no, we DON'T want to see another 2007. That is why we are worried and are speaking out about it. You’re the kind of delusional BritBot that confuses support with negligence. 

I don’t think a member with a rep of -81 is particularly believable.

There is a reason to consider her posts weird, erratic and sometimes even disjointed. There is sometimes absolutely no cohesion in the things she writes as captions, the random rants and outbursts. Do you think she was put in a conservatorship if several professionals didn’t determine there was something wrong with her?

She is mentally ill. That is a fact. From what we see, it is likely that she isn’t getting the proper treatment she needs. It’s not a conspiracy theory if it’s rooted in facts. Aside from that, no, we DON'T want to see another 2007. That is why we are worried and are speaking out about it. You’re the kind of delusional BritBot that confuses support with negligence. 

Mod Notice
Personal insults and making jokes about mental health is not allowed.
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you were really  worried, you wouldn't have opened this thread in Battlegrounds, you're just looking to get Brinty dragged. I'm not sure how experienced you are with mental illnesses and every

We have the same concerns about you  

Madonna is not well and it seems people are scared to address it

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.