Harry.

Is Selena Gomez a fake backstabber?

Well, i think all that she said her friend took it out of concept, and she has said MANY times she is grateful for that.....

i think it was just a misunderstood and I hope they patched thing or at least she reached out to her tho 

11 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Wait, I thought she mentioned her not as a Musician rip3 

This; but also they could have had a falling out and Selena could have gotten tired and annoyed at having to use every ounce of life Selena has to thank her every time the kidney is brought up. 

5 minutes ago, Chris said:

This; but also they could have had a falling out and Selena could have gotten tired and annoyed at having to use every ounce of life Selena has to thank her every time the kidney is brought up. 

I mean, she literally gave her a part of herself to Selena. That's a lot, at least in my opinion

sub-buzz-11072-1667827263-9.png?downsize

Spoiler

“One day I got a phone call from Selena, on FaceTime, and she’s like: ‘We’re a match!’ and I’m like… ‘Yay, how do you know this?’” Francia went on. “I had a way that I wanted to tell her, when I’d made the decision.

Francia admitted that she was “angry” when she called her social worker about the news, and people criticized doctors for telling Selena first and inadvertently putting pressure on Francia to agree to the surgery.

I get that Selena is kinda tired of constantly being thankful that Francia has given her a part of her body and all that, but she doesn't have to be rude about it.

She can take the high road. 

The documentary in itself sheds a very interesting light on Selena. Wether it's in a good or bad light, it depends on the viewer. true1 

5 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I mean, she literally gave her a part of herself to Selena. That's a lot, at least in my opinion

Yes this this true

4 hours ago, Pink Wig said:

sub-buzz-11072-1667827263-9.png?downsize

Reveal hidden contents

“One day I got a phone call from Selena, on FaceTime, and she’s like: ‘We’re a match!’ and I’m like… ‘Yay, how do you know this?’” Francia went on. “I had a way that I wanted to tell her, when I’d made the decision.

Francia admitted that she was “angry” when she called her social worker about the news, and people criticized doctors for telling Selena first and inadvertently putting pressure on Francia to agree to the surgery.

I get that Selena is kinda tired of constantly being thankful that Francia has given her a part of her body and all that, but she doesn't have to be rude about it.

She can take the high road. 

The documentary in itself sheds a very interesting light on Selena. Wether it's in a good or bad light, it depends on the viewer. true1 

Timestamps 9:44ish - 21:30ish is the full segment. Somewhere in there is how I see the whole mess

The friend took what Selena was actually saying and twisted it. She was saying Taylor is her only friend in music, not period. 

But, even if she was saying Taylor's her only friend, I still don't think that any of this was necessary. Don't donate an organ just to hold it over someone's head for the rest of their lives at any moment you perceive them slighting you. Selena has been openly appreciative of this girl for years, including a shoutout to her just before this began. It isn't like she's not made her thankfulness very clear ever since this happened. 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes this this true Timestamps 9:44ish - 21:30ish is the full segment. Somewhere in there is how I see the whole mess  

Selena is friends with Taylor Swift, so I wouldn't be surprised if she was just as much of a bitch.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.