Pink Wig

Britney Snatching a Baby at Nobu

If you were so concerned with someone holding your baby why did you stop long enough to take what was clearly a posed photo of said person holding your baby instead of getting it back or telling her to put it down?

12 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

If you were so concerned with someone holding your baby why did you stop long enough to take what was clearly a posed photo of said person holding your baby instead of getting it back or telling her to put it down?

Honestly the way you find excuses for her erratic behavior has me shocked. I don’t particularly like you in general but I truly didn’t expect you to be this blind and delusional.

She has NO RIGHT to just randomly go somewhere and touch or take someone‘s child and kiss it. That is very strange and intrusive. The parents were also clearly not happy about it.

I‘m glad she has deactivated her Instagram though. Next stop: mental health clinic or therapy!

47 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Honestly the way you find excuses for her erratic behavior has me shocked. I don’t particularly like you in general but I truly didn’t expect you to be this blind and delusional.

She has NO RIGHT to just randomly go somewhere and touch or take someone‘s child and kiss it. That is very strange and intrusive. The parents were also clearly not happy about it.

I‘m glad she has deactivated her Instagram though. Next stop: mental health clinic or therapy!

yet the parents seemingly didnt try to stop her hay1 

dont you think that they would have done something before brit picked up the baby?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

yet the parents seemingly didnt try to stop her hay1 

dont you think that they would have done something before brit picked up the baby?

Exactly. Like I don't know about everyone else but if someone I didn't want touching my child was picking them up without my permission I wouldn't stop to take a photo of them before I get my child back?? 

17 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

I could argue that once the parents realized who it was, they didn't have any other choices but to stan. However, she might have first approached and snatched le petit bébé unexpectedly.

2 hours ago, Mr. Mendes said:

Exactly. Like I don't know about everyone else but if someone I didn't want touching my child was picking them up without my permission I wouldn't stop to take a photo of them before I get my child back?? 

Again, probably because she's Britney Spears so they didn't freak out that much.

5 hours ago, Madonna said:

I can kind of agree with all this, but also knowing that her going to therapy by her own terms may further online discussion with all of the conspiracy theories about her mental health, Idk.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you were so concerned with someone holding your baby why did you stop long enough to take what was clearly a posed photo of said person holding your baby instead of getting it back or telling her t

yet the parents seemingly didnt try to stop her   dont you think that they would have done something before brit picked up the baby?

I wouldn't let anyone touch my son without my permission. Idc if it's my favorite artist ever or not: the fact that they even photographed her and then claimed that she was having an “erratic behaviou

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.