Kylie

Lana Del Rey | Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd | March 24, 2023

5 hours ago, Chris said:

what did you not understand about the title?

ok so what i understood is that an actual tunnel existed under ocean blvd but it was closed down and everyone forgot about it. so my theory is that she’s using that as an analogy for her ex to not forget her as everyone forgot about that tunnel 

21 hours ago, hector said:

also why isnt this in lana's section?

11 hours ago, Chris said:

Moved! brit16

8 hours ago, hector said:

her news that i post on her section aint showing up on the main topics either... sabotage!!

It was a permissions issue with Lana's section.. I've fixed it now. Unfortunately your thread is too old to appear by this point, but future threads should show up! brit16 sorry for the inconvenience!

2 hours ago, Snow said:

Moved! brit16

It was a permissions issue with Lana's section.. I've fixed it now. Unfortunately your thread is too old to appear by this point, but future threads should show up! brit16 sorry for the inconvenience!

oh period! thank u so much cry9

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Moved!  It was a permissions issue with Lana's section.. I've fixed it now. Unfortunately your thread is too old to appear by this point, but future threads should show up!  sorry for the incon

with that being said, now that the album is delayed i hope lana AT LEAST releases the video for the title track or another song

her news that i post on her section aint showing up on the main topics either... sabotage!!

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.