Kristina

What’s going on with Britney?

So my fyp on TikTok is blowing up with all of these different conspiracies and I’m starting to think something is actually wrong. What’s going on with Britney? Where is she? Is she okay?

Conspiracy I’ve seen include:

• Sam is not a good guy and is her new handler

• She’s not actually free yet, she’s under a court ordered care-plan (pretty sure 

• Matthew Rosengart (her lawyer) is actually not a good guy and isn’t helping her, just using her for money

• She’s in a mental facility and is very unwell

• She has escaped California and is in hiding

• She’s dead and the Britney we see is a clone (lol)

• Not all of the videos/pictures on her Instagram are actually of her, but another woman

• She actually had a baby (didn’t miscarry), but went into hiding during the pregnancy/after, some people are saying she carried the baby but it was taken away from her (there’s baby stuff seen in the background of her videos)

I’m not a huge fan of conspiracy theories, but remember no one really believed anything was wrong in the start of the Free Britney movement either.. I mean, of course nothing has to actually be wrong and people could be looking too much into things, but something is sus. She’s never seen out and about, Sam is posting weird videos to prove she’s fine but it looks like green screen because the background including Britney and another girl is totally still, nothing’s moving. She’s posting the same old pictures and videos over and over, sometimes acting like they’re from that day. Perez is one of the people claiming he knows and he’s the one saying Matthew isn’t good and that she’s unwell.

God, I hope she’s okay. She might be struggling mentally and getting help for it, but I hope there aren’t bad people around her again taking advantage of her.

22 minutes ago, Madonna said:

I'm cackling...

I've been saying this ALL ALONG and got so much hate for it. It's nice to see that people are actually starting to believe that something is wrong cause it's damn obvious at this point.

Girl, you’ve only been focused on her mental health and «bizarre behavior». If only it’s just that. I fear it might be worse

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

I'm cackling...

I've been saying this ALL ALONG and got so much hate for it. It's nice to see that people are actually starting to believe that something is wrong cause it's damn obvious at this point.

Well, woo-hoo, people think you are right. Such an accomplishment! Nothing of your "concerns" were real or genuine though, so you can immediatley fuck right off with your "I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG".

I just hope she's okay and gets the help she needs. If something was wrong mentally, I wouldn't be surprised, 15 years of conservatorship can't be any good for someone's mental health.

1 hour ago, Kristina said:

Girl, you’ve only been focused on her mental health and «bizarre behavior». If only it’s just that. I fear it might be worse

32 minutes ago, Kylie said:

Well, woo-hoo, people think you are right. Such an accomplishment! Nothing of your "concerns" were real or genuine though, so you can immediatley fuck right off with your "I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS ALL ALONG".

I just hope she's okay and gets the help she needs. If something was wrong mentally, I wouldn't be surprised, 15 years of conservatorship can't be any good for someone's mental health.

I have repeatedly said that I am concerned for HER and that I hope she gets proper guidance and possible therapy.

I quite honestly do not believe in these extreme conspiracy theories.

My personal guess is that she had a severe mental breakdown after the miscarriage and that she has not been well ever since. A good bunch of her posts and the captions do sound like her and the things she has been writing after she regained access to her account. However, some of them seem off and appear to be mimicking her. Then again...we don't know what is actually going on with her but it is pretty obvious that something is terribly wrong.

One thing that always bothered me and i don't get it is how do "we" know Sam is actually good for her, they started dating when she was still under her family control and he had to be approved by her father so how is he safe? Does anyone know?

Also i really doubt there is conspiracy there i just think she is not well because she completely stopped getting mental health help as probably she has trauma from being forced to do it with wrong doctors, but now getting away from it and not getting any help will do her more harm probably im afraid