Chris

Miley Cyrus | Endless Summer Vacation | March 10

Well its an album for sure mad8

Just not the one I like jj2

I had completely different expectations for this so it's on me but pretty much only song that works for me so far is River, rest is like Younger Now outtakes. I will listen to it more at work later and will see if it clicks.

But judging music releases so far this year I don't know if I want more of my faves to release albums in 2023 so far it's not good first with Pink and now Miley ari11

I was really excited for this album and now after listening to it multiple times, I am honestly kinda disappointed lol. I do think that the songs are all nice and cute, but the album honestly feels really flat and boring? Handstand is a bop, I'll prob have that on repeat for a few days, Muddy Feet is also great,  and for the rest of the songs, I don't really see myself returning to any of those bebe1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was really excited for this album and now after listening to it multiple times, I am honestly kinda disappointed lol. I do think that the songs are all nice and cute, but the album honestly feels re

What annoys me that artwork and album name gave vibes of kind of bop dance like album and we got flat down tempo type of album I know that no one actually said it will be dancey album but still

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.