Chris

Miley Cyrus | Endless Summer Vacation | March 10

It starts out as a pretty chill, background music type album, then it picks up in the middle with a heavier sound (these songs are my favourite) and then the end part slows down again. Overall it's not as outstanding to me as Plastic Hearts was, but I still like it. The whole thing flows together really nicely.

My fave tracks are Rose Colored Lenses, Handstand, River, Muddy Feet and Wildcard.

8 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I meant like down tempo slower songs not literally like YN mad2

gotcha sia2 I haven’t listened yet, but after Flowers I figured it wouldn’t be an album full of bops like Plastic Hearts, Bangerz, etc.

9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

What annoys me that artwork and album name gave vibes of kind of bop dance like album and we got flat down tempo type of album jj4

I know that no one actually said it will be dancey album but still jj4

i think the word used was disco, no? creep1

still have yet to listen to the album at all creep1 

i think its a good album tbh. i expected something else but i wouldnt call this album horrible or bad! the handstand praise here surprises me ngl i thought it was the worst song on the album next to that unnecessary sia collab. river is a bop!

1 hour ago, hector said:

i think its a good album tbh. i expected something else but i wouldnt call this album horrible or bad! the handstand praise here surprises me ngl i thought it was the worst song on the album next to that unnecessary sia collab. river is a bop!

Muddy feet was the only song other than flowers that I actually vibed with dead2 

34 minutes ago, Chris said:

Muddy feet was the only song other than flowers that I actually vibed with dead2 

i honestly didnt like it, it was a skip for me with handstand... jaded the best song on the album tbh!

Okay so I've grown to really like this album now lol. My ranking: 

1. Flowers

2. Island

3. You

4. Muddy Feet

5. Wonder Woman

6. Violet Chemistry

7. Rose Colored Lenses

8. River

9. Handstand

10. Wildcard

11. Jaded

12. Thousand Miles

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was really excited for this album and now after listening to it multiple times, I am honestly kinda disappointed lol. I do think that the songs are all nice and cute, but the album honestly feels re

What annoys me that artwork and album name gave vibes of kind of bop dance like album and we got flat down tempo type of album I know that no one actually said it will be dancey album but still

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.