Metric

FOTP's Song Contest S2: Winner Revealed (Pg.76)

ROUND 13

"Number Ones"

Congrats everyone for making it to the Top 6! We are getting really close to the final and for that from now we enter into the "send two songs" zone.

For this round, you have to send 2 songs. One of them has to be a song that topped the Billboard Year End Chart

And another song that topped the Hot R&B & Hip Hop Songs Year End Chart

You can look up all the info here: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Billboard_Year-End_number-one_singles_and_albums

(Sorry if it's a bit messy, but the site of Billboard doesn't show up all the years)

Deadline: March 11th 5PM CST

kylie3

5 minutes ago, Verona said:

For this round, you have to send 2 songs. One of them has to be a song that topped the Billboard Year End Chart

And another song that topped the Hot R&B & Hip Hop Songs Year End Chart

so like... is the left column the billboard year end? 

i'd... normally be very impatient to see the entries but this round i don't feel that way. brit3 

with the limited amount of songs to choose from it really is anyone's to take and anyone could be eliminated.

8 minutes ago, Kristina said:

I wonder if anyone went for the really safe choices or not interesting1 

i think it's kinda inevitable, i doubt anyone went for like any songs released earlier than the late '80s or so... so in a way all the choices will probably feel safe but indeed some safer than others. brit10 this round will be a mess i know it.