Metric

FOTP's Song Contest S2: Winner Revealed (Pg.76)

Round 15

"Fifteen"

Excluding your entries, rank from 1-6

Spoiler

Ashley O - On A Roll

Aaliyah - Try Again

Billie Eilish - ocean eyes

Kesha - VIP

Drake - Best I Ever Had

MARINA - Lonely Hearts Club

Jorja Smith - On My Mind

Britney Spears - Overprotected

Spotify Playlist

Deadline: March 20th 11AM CST

Good luck!

Spoiler

Ashley O - On A Roll: Went crazy for this when it came out! Not so much anymore now, but its still pretty good. 

Aaliyah - Try Again: Never liked this song much, and it also sounds very much like its time.. but I can see the appeal.

Billie Eilish - ocean eyes: A Billie classic, and the song that introduced me to her! One of her best.

Kesha - VIP: A bop, and a pretty good pick I think! Although it may be too simplistic for the finale to some.

Drake - Best I Ever Had: I don't generally like Drake's music.. but this was okay. He used to be more bearable than he is nowadays.

MARINA - Lonely Hearts Club: Time hasn't been kind to this song I think, and it was never a Marina standout either.. but it's a respectable pick.

Jorja Smith - On My Mind: Very vibey and kinda fun. I like her voice.

Britney Spears - Overprotected: Decent song, although maybe not the most exciting choice?

Ashley O - On A Roll: crazy to think this was a nine inch nails cover for a black mirror episode rip4 great song though! 

Aaliyah - Try Again: a classic in every way 

Billie Eilish - ocean eyes: nice mellow song. Falls in the middle of the pack this round

Kesha - VIP: never heard this before and didn’t expect to like it as much as I did

Drake - Best I Ever Had: im not a drake fan but I can admit he has some bangers. Unfortunately this is not one of them 

MARINA - Lonely Hearts Club: was not feeling this one at all

Jorja Smith - On My Mind: it stands out a bit from the rest and I enjoyed it a lot

Britney Spears - Overprotected: subjectively one of her best songs. Definitely one of my favorites 

Ashley O - On A Roll: Liked this a lot around when that Black Mirror episode came out. It's kind of too basic to have left a lasting impression on me. It's okay!

Aaliyah - Try Again: Still bops to this day, I have to admit it's a classic.

Billie Eilish - ocean eyes: It's a nice song, but kind of boring? Very chill though, and her voice is amazing as always.

Kesha - VIP: Animal really was THAT album! I stanned Kesha so hard back then. Probably one of my least favorites on the album, but still good.

Drake - Best I Ever Had: Um.. no. I'll be the first to admit he has good songs, but this really didn't do anything for me.

MARINA - Lonely Hearts Club: A great pick! Still think this is one of the best on Electra Heart, which is an amazing album btw.

Jorja Smith - On My Mind: A more risky pick than the rest, which I appreciate. The song isn't bad either, it's a little repeptitive though. Decent.

Britney Spears - Overprotected: Honestly one of my favorite Britney songs, but as a stan I might be a bit biased. Loved seeing this here, might be a bit of a safe choice though

Ashley O - On A Roll: She's a fun lil girl, doesn't excite me though.

Aaliyah - Try Again: I expected this to be a snoozefest but was pleasently surprised! It's fun. 

Billie Eilish - ocean eyes: To this day it's one of Billie's best, imo. Definitely one of her most emotional! 

Kesha - VIP: The worst song from that album to me, so I don't really see it as a good choice. 

Drake - Best I Ever Had: See, that's the thing with Drake. His music is either really catchy or has like no soul... This one falls into the latter category for me.

MARINA - Lonely Hearts Club: Oh wow, a bop and a half! Haven't listened to this in ages. 

Jorja Smith - On My Mind: Glad to see queen Jorja here! An enjoyable song that doesn't quite hit the highest of highs this round but one that definitely deserves to be safe!

Britney Spears - Overprotected: It's a classic Britney song but to me personally, it was never a standout in her discography.

In 2nd place we have..

Spoiler

2nd Place

@Jae

with On a Roll by Ashley O

Which means that our first finalist is..

WINNER

Spoiler

1st Place

@Jae

with On A Roll & VIP

Total Points: 102

Congrats! You are in the final demi1

Now let's skip to 7th place for no reason xtina3

Spoiler

7th Place

@max

with Lonely Hearts Club by Marina

Which means that our second finalist is..

SAFE

Spoiler

2nd Place

@max

with ocean eyes & Lonely Hearts Club

Total Points: 90

Congrats! You broke the winner curse tay10