Metric

FOTP's Song Contest S2: Winner Revealed (Pg.76)

BOTTOM

Spoiler

Overprotected by Britney Spears

Try Again by Aaliyah

On My Mind by Jorja Smith

Best I Ever Had by Drake

@Jae the decision is in your hands! Who is coming with you and max to the final who is not?

oh fuck i really hate to see either of you go giveup3 I do find it funny that my original submissions were overprotected & try again so I will have to save whoever submitted those two bangers giveup4

Honestly, I don't even blame y'all for panning the Drake song cause even I  don't like it. I really would've went with another song but.. I picked songs at the end of a long day, and after 2 hours of it my ears just.. really needed a break bebe1 I do wish I could've ended my journey here more gracefully, but ah well. I'm grateful to even be lasting this long, especially with how I decided to play this game. I really didn't think I'd make it past the Top 10, let alone Top 4. So this was good!

Congrats to @Kristina for making it to Top 3 (again!), and good luck to everyone! And thank you for hosting this amazing season @Verona! See you all later babes! ari5

BOTTOM

Spoiler

3rd Place

@Kristina

with Overprotected by Britney Spears (44 points)

and Try Again by Aaliyah (44 points)

Total Points: 88 points

4th Place (Eliminated)

@Snow

with On My Mind by Jorja Smith (46 points)

and Best I Ever Had by Drake (34 points)

Total Points: 80 points

So sad to see you go! Honestly, I always appreciated how left field some of your submissions were. 

I hope you had fun playing the game, and thanks for signing up! hug1

2 minutes ago, Snow said:

Honestly, I don't even blame y'all for panning the Drake song cause even I  don't like it. I really would've went with another song but.. I picked songs at the end of a long day, and after 2 hours of it my ears just.. really needed a break bebe1 

The Drake song was definitely a choice, but you still played a great game during this season giveup1

You are probably wondering why are you tagged again? Well.. Because we are looking for ex-contestants to be part of the jury of the final and decide all together who wins this season of FOTP'S Song Contest!

The only thing you need to do to be part of the jurty is to listen the songs sent by the finalists, rank them and send me your ballot to me via PM, just that! Critics are not necessary

If you want to sign up and be part of the jury you can sign up in the following list