MrAdamJay

Kerli | 21st Century Kids | January 27th, 2023

Finally.

I was worried about her coming with Ep's. When she finished "Shadow Works" after all the hard work, she said she would not release more albums and just would be focusing in releasing EP's, since that way she could put out more music more frequently and... yeah lol. No more music since Shadow Works until now. Fortunately, she changes her mind like every day so I never really took that 100% serious. And I'm so glad she changed her mind. She is for sure an album artist, her vision for music, lyrics, videos and art in general is one of a kind.

This era is described by her like her rendition to "Army of Love" and also described as "cyberpunk" so it can be interesting.

On 1/22/2023 at 3:34 AM, BlueBalls said:

Finally.

I was worried about her coming with Ep's. When she finished "Shadow Works" after all the hard work, she said she would not release more albums and just would be focusing in releasing EP's, since that way she could put out more music more frequently and... yeah lol. No more music since Shadow Works until now. Fortunately, she changes her mind like every day so I never really took that 100% serious. And I'm so glad she changed her mind. She is for sure an album artist, her vision for music, lyrics, videos and art in general is one of a kind.

This era is described by her like her rendition to "Army of Love" and also described as "cyberpunk" so it can be interesting.

Army of Love is a timeless bop, I know this album is gonna slap!! Kerli is here to serve her visuals are soooooo stunning!!! Yasssd! demi1