Autumn Variations

Selena Gomez is now dating Drew Taggart from The Chainsmokers

Selena-Gomez-Is-Dating-Chainsmokers-Drew-Taggart.jpg?w=700&quality=86&strip=all

New couple alert! Selena Gomez and Andrew “Drew” Taggart are dating, Us Weekly can exclusively reveal.

“They aren’t trying to hide their romance by sneaking around at members only clubs,” an insider tells Us, noting that the pair are “very casual and low-key.”

The Only Murders in the Building star, 30, and The Chainsmokers musician, 33, “go bowling and to the movies” when spending time together, the source adds.

The former Disney Channel star is “so affectionate” with the rocker and “Selena can hardly keep her hands off him,” the insider tells Us, adding that the pair are “having a lot of fun together.”

Taggart’s budding relationship with Gomez comes four months after Us exclusively confirmed that the EDM artist was dating Steve Jobs’ youngest daughter, Eve Jobs.

x

1 hour ago, Ho-oH said:

No, the one who sang with Halsey. Isn't he? anna1

Btw there's nothing wrong with fat people.

I didn’t say that there’s anything wrong with fat people, that’s just what I call them; the skinny chainsmoker and the fat one, because I can’t be bothered to learn their names. 

2 hours ago, Darth Sidious said:

I didn’t say that there’s anything wrong with fat people, that’s just what I call them; the skinny chainsmoker and the fat one, because I can’t be bothered to learn their names. 

jj4