SockBitch

The Celebration Tour | Official Announcement

Whoever was responsible for that dreadful McDonald's looking artwork deserves the electric chair! Also…why the fuck did they almost exclusively pick images from the 90s? 💀

She is in desperate need of a proper graphics team. Enough with the COME2BRAZIL crew doing that for free.

C7077091-35-CD-4-C3-F-A8-B5-6-A834-D324-

The person who did this can't even properly edit a fucking typeface.

3 hours ago, NeonNostalgic said:

How much are the London tickets cause I'm gonna try and get one tomorrow on the live nation presale.

There are cheap seats high up (£47) or closer ones upto £276. I wanted floor though and it wouldn’t give me any options unless I bought a vip package so I gave up. Might try again later though moo1

3 hours ago, Joanna said:

There are cheap seats high up (£47) or closer ones upto £276. I wanted floor though and it wouldn’t give me any options unless I bought a vip package so I gave up. Might try again later though moo1

I'm gonna try tomorrow on the live nation presale since O2 priority was being unreliable and didn't give me my code till after the presale ended. I'm fine with cheap seats, I was 2nd to last row when I saw dua lipa last year and I still had a good time.

1 hour ago, NeonNostalgic said:

I'm gonna try tomorrow on the live nation presale since O2 priority was being unreliable and didn't give me my code till after the presale ended. I'm fine with cheap seats, I was 2nd to last row when I saw dua lipa last year and I still had a good time.

Literally why are there so many presales I’m going to lose my mind trying to figure this out lol

9 hours ago, NeonNostalgic said:

Good luck! 

3 hours ago, NeonNostalgic said:

It didn't work out, I clicked on the link I was 45,000th in the queue so I'm just gonna pray that she announces a 2nd London show.

45000th dead2 I’m sure there’ll be another date 

5 hours ago, NeonNostalgic said:

It didn't work out, I clicked on the link I was 45,000th in the queue so I'm just gonna pray that she announces a 2nd London show.

They added a second London show now!! cry1

6 hours ago, max said:

Can't believe I got a ticket for Amsterdam giveup3 Never been to Amsterdam as well. The places Madonna takes me. giveup3 

I really like the ziggo dome arena there oprah2 

did you get a seat or are you on the floor?