Dennis Reynolds

The Last of Us (HBO)

15 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Anybody else on here watch this? bebe1 It's really good so far, I'm just waiting for Ellie to exclaim "HOLY SHIT, JOEL!" bebe1 

@Entea @Urbi @Kirjava @Lynk @max

I haven't played the video game as I'm not a fan of horror in game format, it stresses me out. (although I played A Plague Tale so maybe I should give this one a try as well) Do you think the show is worth watching without knowing the story?

Just watched the secon episode yesterday and I really like this so far as well. giveup4 

When Ellie claimed she would just throw the Sandwich at the clickers I screamed. I think she's doing an incredible job at delivering Ellie's personality. giveup4 

On 1/24/2023 at 11:04 AM, Kirjava said:

I haven't played the video game as I'm not a fan of horror in game format, it stresses me out. (although I played A Plague Tale so maybe I should give this one a try as well) Do you think the show is worth watching without knowing the story?

Yea, definitely. The show is an adaptation of the game and introduces the characters and lore by itself, so there’s no sort of “inside info” exclusive to the games that would make the show difficult to follow or anything like that. Assuming you don’t feel the same way about horror television shows, you should check it out!

6 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea, definitely. The show is an adaptation of the game and introduces the characters and lore by itself, so there’s no sort of “inside info” exclusive to the games that would make the show difficult to follow or anything like that. Assuming you don’t feel the same way about horror television shows, you should check it out!

I'm fine with horror shows/movies, it's just when it's interactive that freaks me out. moo1 I think I'll check this out then.

On 1/24/2023 at 12:09 PM, max said:

Just watched the secon episode yesterday and I really like this so far as well. giveup4 

When Ellie claimed she would just throw the Sandwich at the clickers I screamed. I think she's doing an incredible job at delivering Ellie's personality. giveup4 

Did you catch the last episode? bebe1