Kirjava

Full concert at Viña del Mar, Chile

Overall I think it was a great performance. She sounded amazing and I really like the new version of Genie (she even did some decent choreo) and even though Vanity was an odd song choice, I think that part was my favourite.

She really could have put more effort into her Spanish songs tho, for half of them she didn't even bother to read the telepromter properly, but luckily the audience was just happy she performed them at all. The crowd in general was crazy, they definitely contributed to the quality of the performance.

I really wish she would retire Let There Be Love as her closing song tho, she doesn't even sing any of it, just talks through it. Also, artists are supposed to close their shows with one of their biggest hits, not a random track from an album no one cares about. jj3

This was a fun show! I felt like she cut a lot of songs short / didn’t perform the full song, but it wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I love that she included Vanity xtina10 and even if it was only for a second Desnudate too. giveup3 

I love how she always reinvents Genie, it’s such a great song to do that with. She could’ve sang it in Spanish for this show, but I understand why she probably didn’t. jj2

I found it a bit interesting they stopped the show in the middle to present her with that award, but it was a cute moment I suppose. dead2 

I wish she would’ve performed SMHYB instead of leaving it to the back up singers. giveup1 And I also wish she would actually sing LTBL instead of just parading around at the end. dead2

All in all it was a great watch! maisy It makes me want to see her live again, so hopefully she finishes the next album and goes on tour soon. giveup1