Snow

Zara Larsson says she feels 'entitled' to success, wants to be as famous as Beyonce

Zara Larsson's Stylist on Her 2016 VMAs Dress: Exclusive | Billboard –  Billboard

Zara Larsson has said if she wins a Grammy she will think “finally”, as she feels a “little entitled” to success in the music industry.

When asked what her ambitions are on The Diary Of A CEO podcast, she said “world domination” before laughing. Larsson added she wanted a number one album “everywhere” along with a stadium tour as fans want to “experience you live”, and a helicopter.

Larsson was asked about her confidence in saying “world domination”. She said: “I think I’m a little entitled to success and I think if I ever let’s say get a Grammy I won’t feel like ‘Oh my god, I can’t believe this is happening’ – it’s more like ‘Finally, it took long enough’.”

When asked the level of success she wants she replied (international superstar) ‘Beyonce’, before adding: “What is it like to be Beyonce? What is that life like? I don’t think we even can imagine that. I honestly don’t know. Imagine being on top of the world and being the celebrity of celebrities … and even people who are not specifically her fans would be on their best behaviour if she walked into the room.”

Larsson said: “Since I first understood what fame was, I always said ‘I’m going to be more famous than Elvis Presley’. And actually now when I’m older, I don’t think anybody wants to be as famous as Elvis Presley or more famous.

“I do think it’s also a form of a prison, you can’t actually go out and meet people because they already have a version of you in their head, you’re never meeting someone for the first time.”

x

I love Zara and I do think she deserves more success. She has the talent of a MPG and many great singles. But I don’t see her getting any more success than she already has, she’s been trying for years and it’s not really clicking with the GP outside of some European countries. And despite having some gems in her discography, a lot of her music is also mid. Saying shit like this also doesn’t make her more likeable..

She comes off as really arrogant jj4 girl if you want big succes, stop making generic music and following trends everybody does. Let’s see what that gets you.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She comes off as really arrogant  girl if you want big succes, stop making generic music and following trends everybody does. Let’s see what that gets you.

I love Zara and I do think she deserves more success. She has the talent of a MPG and many great singles. But I don’t see her getting any more success than she already has, she’s been trying for years

Good Luck with that. She could be a huge Pop Star but she needs to step up her level musically 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.