hector

Diplo: "I’m sure I’ve gotten a blow job from a guy before…"

bc2c4560644d826bb75eed9b898d7827.jpg

Diplo is getting candid about his history in the bedroom — but he doesn't feel the need to put a label on his sexuality.

During the Tuesday, March 14, episode of Emily Ratajkowski's "High Low" Podcast, Diplo sat down with the stunning model and revealed he's had multiple sexual encounters with men.

While the famous DJ isn't "aroused by men that much," he confirmed, “I’m sure I’ve gotten a b*** j** from a guy before. … For sure. 100 [percent], yeah."

Despite receiving oral pleasure from a male, Diplo hasn't "defined" his sexuality, however, he admitted he's "not not gay."

The My Body author asked the 44-year-old if there was a "specific memory" of his NSFW endeavors, but Diplo was seemingly too shy to share.

"I’ve gotten a lot of b*** j***, but I don’t know. I mean, getting a b*** j** is not that gay, I think," the music producer quipped, to which Ratajkowski, 31, let out a laugh and responded, "I don’t know. You tell me?"

The mother-of-one wasted no time getting down to business with Diplo during their chat, as she initiated the conversationabout the Major Lazer creator's sexuality. 

"We should talk about what you said to me last night, which is that you’re a little gay," Ratajkowski expressed at the beginning of the podcast episode.

https://okmagazine.com/p/diplo-confesses-guy-partners-defines-sexuality-gay/