Dennis Reynolds

The Top Answer Game - Round One

tvdlaLD.png

The Top Answer Game is back once again! (Thank you @Shego for the graphics! jj2 )

Most of you are probably familiar with the game, but if you aren't here's a short run down..

How to play: During each round I will post 10 questions for you to answer. You will normally have 6-7 days to send me your answers through PM, but longer preceding this first round. You should NOT answer with your personal opinion, but go with the answer you think most of FOTP will choose. For example, if you give an answer that matches with seven other players, you would get 8 points, whereas if only you and one other player gave the same answer, you would get 2 points. There will eventually be the opportunity to mark a single answer as your special answer, doubling your points for that one, but this will not happen in the first round, so don't do that yet.

For more info, see this thread: https://fotpforums.com/topic/126673-tag-information-thread/

Every Sunday beginning March 26th and taking place at 8 p.m. CET, I will post the results show. There will be five rounds total.

ROUND ONE QUESTIONS

1. Name an animal with any number of eyes other than two

2. Name a reason to catfish someone online

3. Name the most useless major that you can take in college/university

4. Name a celebrity that Azealia Banks feuded with

5. Name a singer who was caught lip syncing

6. Name something you'd want in a zombie apocalypse

7. Name an item you should never share with another person

8. Name any planet other than Earth

9. Name a now-inactive FOTPer that you miss

10. Name something you do that's bad for the environment

PM your answers by the end of Saturday next week, March 25th.

d03.gif

Just popping on another tag in case anybody who wants to play missed the first one! brit16 As of right now, everyone has approximately one week to send in their answers. I've had nine people do so so far jj2 

@Members @Members (No BG) @Members (No CAL)

Remember that playing does not necessarily obligate you to participate in every round; there are no eliminations in this game, it’s simply about how many points you can rack up by the end.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Just popping on another tag in case anybody who wants to play missed the first one! brit16 As of right now, everyone has approximately one week to send in their answers. I've had nine people do so so far jj2 

Remember that playing does not necessarily obligate you to participate in every round; there are no eliminations in this game, it’s simply about how many points you can rack up by the end.

Tempted to create an alt account just to send troll answers brit16

On 3/16/2023 at 12:48 AM, Dennis Reynolds said:

tvdlaLD.png

The Top Answer Game is back once again! (Thank you @Shego for the graphics! jj2 )

Most of you are probably familiar with the game, but if you aren't here's a short run down..

How to play: During each round I will post 10 questions for you to answer. You will normally have 6-7 days to send me your answers through PM, but longer preceding this first round. You should NOT answer with your personal opinion, but go with the answer you think most of FOTP will choose. For example, if you give an answer that matches with seven other players, you would get 8 points, whereas if only you and one other player gave the same answer, you would get 2 points. There will eventually be the opportunity to mark a single answer as your special answer, doubling your points for that one, but this will not happen in the first round, so don't do that yet.

For more info, see this thread: https://fotpforums.com/topic/126673-tag-information-thread/

Every Sunday beginning March 26th and taking place at 7 p.m. CET, I will post the results show. There will be five rounds total.

ROUND ONE QUESTIONS

1. Name an animal with any number of eyes other than two

2. Name a reason to catfish someone online

3. Name the most useless major that you can take in college/university

4. Name a celebrity that Azealia Banks feuded with

5. Name a singer who was caught lip syncing

6. Name something you'd want in a zombie apocalypse

7. Name an item you should never share with another person

8. Name any planet other than Earth

9. Name a now-inactive FOTPer that you miss

10. Name something you do that's bad for the environment

PM your answers by the end of Saturday next week, March 25th.

d03.gif

sent!

The results show will begin in 2 hours and 33 minutes! bebe1 Tagging everyone who sent their answers.

To anyone else who may be reading this and hasn't sent their answers in yet, I can't accept them for the first round at this point, but you are free to play in the next.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Top Answer Game is back once again! (Thank you @Shego for the graphics!  ) Most of you are probably familiar with the game, but if you aren't here's a short run down.. How to play: Durin

Just popping on another tag in case anybody who wants to play missed the first one!  As of right now, everyone has approximately one week to send in their answers. I've had nine people do so so far  

If you aren't already one of the 16 participants to have done so and you do wish to play, please send your answers within the next 10 hours. The results show will proceed at 7 p.m. CET tomorrow.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.