Dennis Reynolds

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Anyone else here playing this? I took a four-day weekend off starting Friday to do so and I like it very much so far bebe1 

@Simón. @Kirjava @Tomás @max @LittleDudeNT5 @Darth Sidious

I’ve just gotten the droid out of that orb water-bridge puzzle cavern, and that’s where I stopped, I haven’t been able to play since then. I’ve got tomorrow off I’m gonna play some more. 

I’m really, really excited for it. It’s got the best elements of the last game wrapped up into one. 

1 hour ago, Darth Sidious said:

I’ve just gotten the droid out of that orb water-bridge puzzle cavern, and that’s where I stopped, I haven’t been able to play since then. I’ve got tomorrow off I’m gonna play some more. 

I’m really, really excited for it. It’s got the best elements of the last game wrapped up into one. 

I was glad they didn't start you off dry and make you relearn all the established parkour and Force abilities, I'm not fond of when sequels do that bebe1 

I only read the first five (?) issues of The High Republic comics, but I like what we see of the era in this game so far.

35 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I was glad they didn't start you off dry and make you relearn all the established parkour and Force abilities, I'm not fond of when sequels do that bebe1 

I only read the first five (?) issues of The High Republic comics, but I like what we see of the era in this game so far.

I’m still nursing my grudge over EU,  but I can begrudgingly admit that I’m optimistic about that they’re going to do with pre-Phantom Menace canon. 

I struggle to get excited for this, idk. 

Hogwarts Legacy was just a few weeks ago and honestly, these ARPGs all feel kinda same-y to me. bebe1 Will probably snatch it at some point tho, maybe when it goes on sale.

I’ve progressed. The game is beautiful, and I love the story — but it’s extremely disjointed. I think the story of FO was better — it went from point a b and c. 

This one goes from point a to g to f — I feel like I might appreciate it better if it was linear. 

idk I have to finish it first. I might appreciate it more on a second play through

I love it, I was afraid to get it because I kinda honestly hated Fallen Order, but this game improved on every front from FO, Im amazed how many quality changes they made that it made this game so much better.

And seeing graphic comparison of FO and JS it truly shows how big visual update this game got compared to first game bebe1

I love exploration so much in this, love jedi temples its so satisfying to figure out how to solve them (tbh they are not super hard to solve but still).

But it scares me how many big releases we are getting in short period of time jj4

Hogwarts, Horizon DLC, Jedi Survivor, Zelda, Diablo 4 and FF16 - literally god have mercy giveup1

On 4/30/2023 at 6:24 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

Anyone else here playing this? I took a four-day weekend off starting Friday to do so and I like it very much so far bebe1 

@Simón. @Kirjava @Tomás @max @LittleDudeNT5 @Darth Sidious

I still haven't played the first one but I want to SOOO bad omfg. bebe1 Sadly my computer's shit and I don't have any consoles 

8 minutes ago, Tomás said:

I still haven't played the first one but I want to SOOO bad omfg. bebe1 Sadly my computer's shit and I don't have any consoles 

I played the first one on PS4 and this one on PS5 and they're both very good jodie4 I think Fallen Order has the better story but Survivor has the better gameplay and is much more forgiving with the puzzles.

13 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I played the first one on PS4 and this one on PS5 and they're both very good jodie4 I think Fallen Order has the better story but Survivor has the better gameplay and is much more forgiving with the puzzles.

I saw a lot of people complaining about poor performance and sudden frame drops! Did you get any of those?

4 hours ago, Tomás said:

I saw a lot of people complaining about poor performance and sudden frame drops! Did you get any of those?

A little, not much. One time when I tried to use fast travel it broke down dead2 There were a few glitches here and there, the worst one was when I made this jump and fell into an abyss, but you weren't programmed to die right there for some reason so I had to keep falling for like 30-45 seconds every time until I finally took damage, and I just kept respawning where I fell so I had to just keep waiting to die multiple times until I finally ran out of life dead2