Jump to content
Unapologetic Bitch

Kylie Minogue | Tension | September 22, 2023

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Berlin is closest one for me but still different country eve1

I hope to pop Gods they will do tour ticket sales next year because i just can't deal with more money spending this year jj4

I had Pink concert and now in November Madonna (different country) and Bjork (different city) so adding up booking and planes and trains its already a lot not to mention all the other necessary and unnecessary things i spent money on this year, i beg you Kylie don't do tickets sale this year.

I. Beg. You. kylie3

slay!

Busy bitch I see. Im waiting for Vadge to finally announce South American dates but considering the events I'm sure some plans must've been changed. I'm seeing Tayloose x2 possibly x3 in November the week before my birthday giveup1  Considering Kylie has Vegas happening this year Tension tour wont be till spring 2024 at the earliest 

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

breaking the tension is so tempting ngl jj3 

its cd rip cry7

One More Time is going to be one of my favourite songs overall bebe1

My highlights so far (not including singles): One More Time, Hold On To Now,  Vegas High, Story

 

Album sound and lyrics give me strong feeling that Tension album concept came from Lost Without You recording sessions, lot of songs either give off similar vibe, or have similar lyrical content.

Album is good, still very Kylie, it kinda gives me X vibes more than anything if we would have to compare it to previous albums.

But I still dont get why on earth they cut Piano, Drum and Hello they would fit so well there. I guess for sure we will get some kind of re-release.

 

And for the love of god Kylie get Madonna to feature on one of the songs its perfect time and perfect album for it oprah13

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

its cd rip cry7

One More Time is going to be one of my favourite songs overall bebe1

My highlights so far (not including singles): One More Time, Hold On To Now,  Vegas High, Story

 

Album sound and lyrics give me strong feeling that Tension album concept came from Lost Without You recording sessions, lot of songs either give off similar vibe, or have similar lyrical content.

Album is good, still very Kylie, it kinda gives me X vibes more than anything if we would have to compare it to previous albums.

But I still dont get why on earth they cut Piano, Drum and Hello they would fit so well there. I guess for sure we will get some kind of re-release.

I may or may not have snatched the zip file and played HOTN and I take back my comment. It's GODLY 

tumblr_pia8rbt2U81tt6s82o1_250.gif

 

A reissue is a given at this point. Probably next year before the tour starts. Tension (The Extra Pressure Edition) or something like that. I just hope it's a good 6-7 new songs and not just 3 like the Disco reissue kylie3 

 

 

ngl, her serving Golden, Disco and Tension back to back to back is lowkey a repeak quality wise. All tea no shade other girlies wish they were releasing bops like these +30 years into their careers kylie7

56 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

And for the love of god Kylie get Madonna to feature on one of the songs its perfect time and perfect album for it oprah13

 

our poor stan hearts wouldnt survive it tbh But I'd only take it if they make Vadge sound like she does on Popular cause if she's giving Levitating/MX vocooder mess I'm deleting the file and reporting the audio on streaming apps jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites

OK juicy1

On first listen, I’m liking it with some reservation. It’s not as instant as Disco or Golden was for me. There’s nothing new here. It’s Kylie just doing Kylie and that’s OK. I need a few more listens before I give a complete opinion. kylie6

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ajp said:

OK juicy1

On first listen, I’m liking it with some reservation. It’s not as instant as Disco or Golden was for me. There’s nothing new here. It’s Kylie just doing Kylie and that’s OK. I need a few more listens before I give a complete opinion. kylie6

 

It sounds like a mix of her last three albums before Tension IMO. Some tracks are KMO, Golden and Disco coded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Disco Darling said:

It sounds like a mix of her last three albums before Tension IMO. Some tracks are KMO, Golden and Disco coded.

OMG ari7

After, putting the tracks in proper order, I re-listened to the album and she just did a STEPS coded album. brit14


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

After listening to the standard edition, I have to say, this is a more enjoyable album than Disco because there were no breaks in between songs of Disco as everything hits you in the face with an album full of bops where as Tension had a bit more relaxed tone to some songs. The writing of the 80's sounding songs is very Golden era and I love it.

 

HOWEVER, I'm pissed that she really included 0 out of 10 in the album because it's just ass. The sudden urge to delete that song and replace it with Beat of My Heart from KMO sessions is getting the best of me. Really Kylie? 10 out of 10 over Hello and Drum? I want to know who suggested her to do this because that person needs to get fired.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I finally got my copy in the mail I think I was the last stan in the world to get their copy …and I was not impressed with how thin it was. I have to admit it wasn’t worth the price plus s

drake album is apparently delayed to october lmfao 🤣i guess we kinda won! 

Not that iTunes matters anymore:


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×