Unapologetic Bitch

Kylie Minogue | Tension | September 22, 2023

Well, she already did signed art cards with the bundles which sold out within hours on her webstore. So, she can’t repeat that.

She could do another signed art card with the standard CD which is the only thing left and can be produced easily before the 22nd. 

…and as mentioned @plutoniano - I would bet we get a webstore exclusive digital extended mix album released on Thursday 28th if mid-week sales prove to be low.

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Omg even regular cd is sold out on her store jj4

How odd. I guess people can just buy it at their local record store next Friday. She may end-up selling out her entire webstore before release date. How Taylor of her… kylie6

5 hours ago, ajp said:

Well, she already did signed art cards with the bundles which sold out within hours on her webstore. So, she can’t repeat that.

She could do another signed art card with the standard CD which is the only thing left and can be produced easily before the 22nd. 

…and as mentioned @plutoniano - I would bet we get a webstore exclusive digital extended mix album released on Thursday 28th if mid-week sales prove to be low.

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Interesting my initial first order on kylie site with vinyls, print and deluxe cd already has tracking number and dispatch date set on store site set at 21.09 interesting1

It wouldn't hurt them to sent it at least day earlierkylie3

We love a scheming kween.kylie7

2 hours ago, ajp said:

How odd. I guess people can just buy it at their local record store next Friday. She may end-up selling out her entire webstore before release date. How Taylor of her… kylie6

I'd love to see a target edition cos that's the closest CD/LP store to me kylie2 

8 hours ago, Chris said:

isnt that the same as the Amazon deluxe one? (artwork not the digipak/sleeve)

This is the Amazon (deluxe):

71M6mVEndiL._AC_SX522_.jpg

The Target cover isn’t exclusive - as HMV has that cover for their vinyl and standard CD, too. gaga12

5 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Same im not listening leak song by song it will ruin listening to whole album later.

If the whole thing leaks in full in hq then maybe mad2

yeah like what even is the point of posting upcoming music in 2023 when it's in lq and not the full album dead4 

On 9/11/2023 at 12:16 PM, ajp said:

1 hour ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Signed CDs tomorrow from 9am on her site eve1

She’s so predictable whit1

Or…she’s reading my posts kylie4