Unapologetic Bitch

Kylie Minogue | Tension | September 22, 2023

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So it seems like signed cd was UK/Australia only racist sale so if you were outside of those countries you couldn't even see preorder and on townsend website it gives error jj4

However you can buy it here worldwide

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/kylie_minogue-tension_cd_autographed

Of course oprah14

Thank god I didn’t get up at 1 am to buy nothing… eve1

CD sold out on Newbury Comics rav3

3 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

So it seems like signed cd was UK/Australia only racist sale so if you were outside of those countries you couldn't even see preorder and on townsend website it gives error jj4

However you can buy it here worldwide

https://www.newburycomics.com/products/kylie_minogue-tension_cd_autographed

She's making sure of that number one in the UK and Australia.

Anyway, I'm getting bored of this rollout, Tension was a cute song for about two months when I first heard the leak but now...it's getting one note for me. It also fell off the Top 20 if I'm not mistaken. This single felt like it was just to oblige the fans for more bop singles because of PP success.

I also think her marketing campaign for Disco was much better than what she's doing for Tension.

I've also been listening to Golden quite a lot and I have to say, it's one of her best written albums so Tension better step up with her other songs. Hold On to Now and Things We Do For Love are honestly very Golden coded and I actually love it. Too bad she did not include Tears of Joy because that one ate as well.

1 hour ago, Disco Darling said:

She's making sure of that number one in the UK and Australia.

Anyway, I'm getting bored of this rollout, Tension was a cute song for about two months when I first heard the leak but now...it's getting one note for me. It also fell off the Top 20 if I'm not mistaken. This single felt like it was just to oblige the fans for more bop singles because of PP success.

I also think her marketing campaign for Disco was much better than what she's doing for Tension.

I've also been listening to Golden quite a lot and I have to say, it's one of her best written albums so Tension better step up with her other songs. Hold On to Now and Things We Do For Love are honestly very Golden coded and I actually love it. Too bad she did not include Tears of Joy because that one ate as well.

To be completely honest Golden is probably my favorite KM album at this point its just great, well written, different, well thought, you can hear there was a lot of heart and effort put in it (even tho im pretty sure it was her label who insisted on this direction).

As for tension as it seems more like "lets get songs from producers less lets sit down and write songs" type of album i dont have big expectations for lyrical side. I just want a bop album, i heard all track snippets once and its very summer album so releasing literally at the verge of autumn is beyond me, I think it was mistake to movie it's release till the end of September, and i have to admit too my hype is not as big as it was weeks ago during kylie leak gate but im still looking forward for this, and especially One More Time as this song snippet was fucking amazing

2 hours ago, Disco Darling said:

And that's on you sorry1  But promo is starting. She'll be on Graham Norton next week and probably do something more over release weekend and to get the word out there that the album is out. I wouldnt write out a summer 2024 tour announcement as well.

2 hours ago, Disco Darling said:

I've also been listening to Golden quite a lot and I have to say, it's one of her best written albums so Tension better step up with her other songs. Hold On to Now and Things We Do For Love are honestly very Golden coded and I actually love it. 

25 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

To be completely honest Golden is probably my favorite KM album at this point its just great, well written, different, well thought, you can hear there was a lot of heart and effort put in it (even tho im pretty sure it was her label who insisted on this direction).

Golden praise in back to back posts? Golden Cowboys Gang RISE THIS IS THE BEGINNING gaga13

25 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

As for tension as it seems more like "lets get songs from producers less lets sit down and write songs" type of album i dont have big expectations for lyrical side. I just want a bop album, i heard all track snippets once and its very summer album so releasing literally at the verge of autumn is beyond me, I think it was mistake to movie it's release till the end of September, and i have to admit too my hype is not as big as it was weeks ago during kylie leak gate but im still looking forward for this, and especially One More Time as this song snippet was fucking amazing

Yeah it lowkey definitely feels like an album she needs as an excuse to go on tour next year BUT I have to say at least she sat on the material and picked good songs from the snippets we heard. It couldve easily ended up a directionless mess like KMO or a bloated writers' demos albums like MDN/A and it's quite cohesive with some Golden coded writing on euphoric melancholia tracks and some harder dance songs with a dash of DISCO influence.

Green Light, Hands & You Still Get Me High are the songs I'm most excited to hear since the snippets were incredible giveup1 

My only complain is that 0/10 got a spot on the standard edition when it's Japanese Bonus Track material at most jj4 And I'm especially salty about it considering the album even with bonus tracks is barely 14 songs long um2 It's gonna trigger my ocd like ROL being 11 tracks instead of 10 tracks like her other 3 PWL albums. Tension is 14 songs intead of 16 like her other BMG records jay1 

wait lemme listen to the snippets again to get a lil tease now that the album is only a week away lj1

52 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

And that's on you sorry1  But promo is starting. She'll be on Graham Norton next week and probably do something more over release weekend and to get the word out there that the album is out. I wouldnt write out a summer 2024 tour announcement as well.

Golden praise in back to back posts? Golden Cowboys Gang RISE THIS IS THE BEGINNING gaga13

Yeah it lowkey definitely feels like an album she needs as an excuse to go on tour next year BUT I have to say at least she sat on the material and picked good songs from the snippets we heard. It couldve easily ended up a directionless mess like KMO or a bloated writers' demos albums like MDN/A and it's quite cohesive with some Golden coded writing on euphoric melancholia tracks and some harder dance songs with a dash of DISCO influence.

Green Light, Hands & You Still Get Me High are the songs I'm most excited to hear since the snippets were incredible giveup1 

Yes this album definitely gives me KMO & MDNA vibes when it comes to "fuck it lets find songs to record" but judging from snippets its good well thought collection of songs, also i feel like Tension is what she initaly wanted KMO to be interesting1

56 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

My only complain is that 0/10 got a spot on the standard edition when it's Japanese Bonus Track material at most jj4 And I'm especially salty about it considering the album even with bonus tracks is barely 14 songs long um2 It's gonna trigger my ocd like ROL being 11 tracks instead of 10 tracks like her other 3 PWL albums. Tension is 14 songs intead of 16 like her other BMG records jay1 

wait lemme listen to the snippets again to get a lil tease now that the album is only a week away lj1

Lets not even start on Tension outtakes jj4

Piano and Drum alone are amazing better than Flop out of Ten feat Some Guy and why they didn't put them on this short album anyway.

I guess we are getting re release next year for tour with Tension Xanax Edition and they will put those songs there, even that Vegas Baby is great track

52 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

I cant i was like since when Ray Of Light have 11 tracks ajay1

38 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I cant i was like since when Ray Of Light have 11 tracks ajay1

lmfao sorry!

39 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Lets not even start on Tension outtakes jj4

Piano and Drum alone are amazing better than Flop out of Ten feat Some Guy and why they didn't put them on this short album anyway.

I guess we are getting re release next year for tour with Tension Xanax Edition and they will put those songs there, even that Vegas Baby is great track

Hello too um2 meanwhile that filth ends up as part of the main album and clogging the main tracklist jj4

#LSHReactsToSnippets: The Perching for Tension Pre Party

Hold On To Now - brit10 cant believe this was considered as a single ngl
Things We Do For Love - demi1
One More Time - bey6 
You Still Get Me High - xtina10
Hands - nicki5 ok OKylita Minoraj
Green Light - scream1mess1 
Vegas High - bey5 
Story - moo9 
Love Stain - Low Blow's stillborn little twin sister that didnt get any nutrients while in the womb rip1 
Just Imagine - No thoughts gaga9 
Somebody To Love - Could go either way depending on how the rest of the album makes me feel on first listen

20 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

lmfao sorry!

Hello too um2 meanwhile that filth ends up as part of the main album and clogging the main tracklist jj4

Omg yes hello too! Forgot about it

15 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

#LSHReactsToSnippets: The Perching for Tension Pre Party

Hold On To Now - brit10 cant believe this was considered as a single ngl
Things We Do For Love - demi1
One More Time - bey6 
You Still Get Me High - xtina10
Hands - nicki5 ok OKylita Minoraj
Green Light - scream1mess1 
Vegas High - bey5 
Story - moo9 
Love Stain - Low Blow's stillborn little twin sister that didnt get any nutrients while in the womb rip1 
Just Imagine - No thoughts gaga9 
Somebody To Love - Could go either way depending on how the rest of the album makes me feel on first listen

I actually like Hold On To Now a lot its only fully leaked song i listen a lot since it leaked mad2

Things We Do For Love is good too bit Goldenish

The rest i don't remember much except One More Time.

Somebody To Love if i remember right was bit fillery, like Disco outtake um1

Hands had rap part right? I think it's someone else doing rap part not her but i barley remember it or maybe it was demo that featured someone else dead2

29 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

Hands had rap part right? I think it's someone else doing rap part not her but i barley remember it or maybe it was demo that featured someone else dead2

Yeah the writer's demo did leak in full. The chorus is so good but Im still not sold on the raplie verses but we'll see how the entire song ends up sounding like. While also how it fits in the context of the album.

She's doing listening parties in a lot of places on the 21st I'd participate but I'm not in Buenos Aires but you might see one near you wendy1 

https://kylie.lnk.to/FanEventsTW

poor Africa and Asia. Tho this looks a bit like a tour map tease. I wouldnt be mad AT ALL

42 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

Yeah the writer's demo did leak in full. The chorus is so good but Im still not sold on the raplie verses but we'll see how the entire song ends up sounding like. While also how it fits in the context of the album.

She's doing listening parties in a lot of places on the 21st I'd participate but I'm not in Buenos Aires but you might see one near you wendy1 

https://kylie.lnk.to/FanEventsTW

poor Africa and Asia. Tho this looks a bit like a tour map tease. I wouldnt be mad AT ALL

Berlin is closest one for me but still different country eve1

I hope to pop Gods they will do tour ticket sales next year because i just can't deal with more money spending this year jj4

I had Pink concert and now in November Madonna (different country) and Bjork (different city) so adding up booking and planes and trains its already a lot not to mention all the other necessary and unnecessary things i spent money on this year, i beg you Kylie don't do tickets sale this year.

I. Beg. You. kylie3