Chris

Ron DeSantis vows to "destroy" leftism if elected US president

Predicting two terms in the White House should he defeat Donald Trump for the Republican presidential nomination next year, Ron DeSantissaid he would go on to “destroy leftism in this country”.

“I will be able to destroy leftism in this country and leave woke ideology in the dustbin of history,” the Florida governor told Fox News.

DeSantis declared his long-expected run last week, in a glitch-filled appearance on Twitter with its owner, Elon Musk.

The widely panned launch followed a long phony war period in which DeSantis toured early voting states and launched a campaign-oriented book but nonetheless fell further and further behind the former president in primary polling.

More of the article in the below link

https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/30/ron-desantis-fox-news-interview-destroy-leftism

Just now, WeloveJKRowling said:

Feel free to never visit Florida xtina7

I've lived in Florida for about a year back in 2011/2. Worst year of my life. Extreme wealth discrepancy, lost of anti-black racism even in the Hispanic community and overall very homophobic. 

ari10 Sounds like the perfect place for a pathetic troll like you!

Just now, Madonna said:

I've lived in Florida for about a year back in 2011/2. Worst year of my life. Extreme wealth discrepancy, lost of anti-black racism even in the Hispanic community and overall very homophobic. 

ari10 Sounds like the perfect place for a pathetic troll like you!

How delusional. Florida is a great state to live! Extreme wealth discrepancy.. have you ever been to California? creep1

Sounds like you like margilaizing groups of people with sweeping accusations and slandering 20 million people. Where do you settle now? California? lmfao2