Unapologetic Bitch

Madonna is in hospital ICU, tour start will be postponed

According to page six:

Madonna was found unresponsive and rushed to a New York City hospital Saturday, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

We hear the “Material Girl” singer, 64, was intubated for at least one night before having the tube removed — and she is now alert and recovering.

Page six:

Madonna was found unresponsive and rushed to a New York City hospital Saturday, Page Six can exclusively reveal.

We hear the “Material Girl” singer, 64, was intubated for at least one night before having the tube removed — and she is now alert and recovering.

9 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

ICU at her age is very serious actually.

A bacterial infection is always kinda serious if it isn’t treated properly and immediately. Considering that she had been preparing for a world tour, it’s likely she brushed it off as a cold or just a regular flu or something.

If someone is found unresponsive, a celebrity in particular, it’s quite obvious they'll get ICU treatment.

It’s good that she’s out of ICU and recovering. That means she'll be fine in a few days/weeks.

2 hours ago, Madonna said:

It’s not that serious. But it was definitely scary on the first look.

This. I'm starting to think that this was caused by her plastic surgery abuse, she's been using it a lot lately. These infections usually happen after a surgical procedure. I'm not a doctor but I remember something similar happened to Pete Burns years ago brit1 

katy4 Omg no mother get well soon. 

so…. Does this mean the Vegas show I have tickets for in October will get a new date or is it likely only the starting dates that will be rescheduled?
Like, does everything shift or does it start halfway through the dates and then makeup he early ones? Idk how this usually works. 

55 minutes ago, harry said:

so…. Does this mean the Vegas show I have tickets for in October will get a new date or is it likely only the starting dates that will be rescheduled?
Like, does everything shift or does it start halfway through the dates and then makeup he early ones? Idk how this usually works. 

Yes, I think they are “pausing” the start of the tour. Guy Oseary said that they will get back to everyone once they know when the start will be and reschedule the ones that got cancelled. 

3 hours ago, harry said:

…or body surgeries. I've been reading like crazy the last few hours since the news came out and found that people with body transplants (like her hip replacement) could get this kind of bacteria.

Also Cher went through a very similar situation before the second leg of her DTK tour, and had to pospone it for like a year or so. 

A PageSix article also estates that she's been seemingly rehearsing for 12 hours a day, which is INSANE and UNHEALTHY. I know that this is the 40 yrs anniversary and that among all her tours, this is THE big one, but c'mon Madonna: you don't need to put yourself under this stress. She's not 30 or 40 anymore, she's a person in her 60s and needs to take care of herself. 
At this point I'll be okay if she cancels the whole thing: I just want her good and healthy. She's got nothing else to prove, we just want her good.

1 hour ago, Joanna said:

:( this news just about gave me a heart attack

Same, what a scary wednesday.

But the fact that Guy has made an statement 4 days later is a good sign. Seem like her team wanted to make sure that she was really recovering in order to make this publicly.

The Page Six reports have been kinda positive too. Rosie made a TikTok live saying she's recovering good and Lola & Rocco are starting to post again on IG (it was reported that Lola has been with her on the hospital all the time). So things look at least don't look so bad rn. Let's hope the recovery continues!

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

A bacterial infection is always kinda serious if it isn’t treated properly and immediately. Considering that she had been preparing for a world tour, it’s likely she brushed it off as a cold or just a regular flu or something.

If someone is found unresponsive, a celebrity in particular, it’s quite obvious they'll get ICU treatment.

It’s good that she’s out of ICU and recovering. That means she'll be fine in a few days/weeks.

Sure it can be less serious, but obviously we don't know what is actually going on with M and her health and other issues she might have. From experience Im dealing with similar situation with my grandfather now, after 60 any infections are always serious because body is aged and doesn't fight them as good as when you are younger and being unresponsive is a bad sign, my grandfather now gets infections in different organ each time and since January we were in intensive care 11 times because they just keep coming backon top of other things, and the worst is they can't offten treat his other conditions because those infections keep coming back. 

Obviously im not saying in any way to follow all those cringy fan sites wich now post her black and white photos and pretty much write her obituaries because ita so fucking embarrassing but its good to keep in mind that it might not be something that will go away shrug1

After Madame $ fiasco im gonna manage my expectations for this tour.

1 hour ago, Alvarø said:

…or body surgeries. I've been reading like crazy the last few hours since the news came out and found that people with body transplants (like her hip replacement) could get this kind of bacteria.

Also Cher went through a very similar situation before the second leg of her DTK tour, and had to pospone it for like a year or so. 

A PageSix article also estates that she's been seemingly rehearsing for 12 hours a day, which is INSANE and UNHEALTHY. I know that this is the 40 yrs anniversary and that among all her tours, this is THE big one, but c'mon Madonna: you don't need to put yourself under this stress. She's not 30 or 40 anymore, she's a person in her 60s and needs to take care of herself. 
At this point I'll be okay if she cancels the whole thing: I just want her good and healthy. She's got nothing else to prove, we just want her good.

Very much this it doesn't have to be plastic surgery (tho very possible) but also she is hellbent on proving the world that she still got it that she can compete with 20 years old. The thing is she can't jj4 she herself admits that she no longer follows her crazy tough health  rules.

I hate fans who expect her to do gymnastics on stage, she already had big and impressive shows all i want now for her to Rather Focus on singing and  performing and she doesn't have to beat Taylor and Beyonce tours she had her own huge shows in the past, let them be and just give us good shows without killing yourself