Chris

"rapper" Yung Miami recieves backlash for taking her 10 y/o son to a strip club

no because that's literally disgusting um3

the third tweet, by the way, is absolutely correct. i hate how many homophobes will let their children be groomed or raped by adults of the opposite gender to "keep them straight", but will fucking lose it if their child comes out as LGBTQ+ scream2

2 hours ago, Kaeya said:

the third tweet, by the way, is absolutely correct. i hate how many homophobes will let their children be groomed or raped by adults of the opposite gender to "keep them straight", but will fucking lose it if their child comes out as LGBTQ+ scream2

This rih2

7 hours ago, Kaeya said:

Essentially true1

Also "rapper" sent me @Chris dead2

So confused as to why the club even let him in in the first place. Like yes absolutely shame on the parent in every conceivable way but was no one that worked at the club gonna say anything? 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no because that's literally disgusting  the third tweet, by the way, is absolutely correct. i hate how many homophobes will let their children be groomed or raped by adults of the opposite gender

FBI OPEN UP!

This 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.