Chris

AJay hates Pink Friday 2 (as she should!)

On 12/11/2023 at 3:56 PM, Kylie said:

Why do you care so much about what she thinks tho? Wtf is she? brit1 

I’m fascinated that you’re immersed in the stan world and don’t know who she is. Not a drag, just shocked you’ve been able to not come across her. 

2 hours ago, Wonder said:

I’m fascinated that you’re immersed in the stan world and don’t know who she is. Not a drag, just shocked you’ve been able to not come across her. 

I do know her but I just don’t understand why people care about what she thinks. I don’t need AJay to tell me what’s good or not, I’m very capable of doing that myself.

21 minutes ago, Kylie said:

I do know her but I just don’t understand why people care about what she thinks. I don’t need AJay to tell me what’s good or not, I’m very capable of doing that myself.

What's the difference between watching her for her opinions and us (everyone collectively online) talking to each other (example, here in fotp) about literally the same thing? mad5 

1 hour ago, Kylie said:

Yeah it annoys me when people tell me what to listen see for example Taylor Swift or Lady Gaga. If you don't like listening to their music, I don't care. I'm the one who is supposed to enjoy it not someone else.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

cant blame her (i havent listened to the album)

She's not wrong 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.