Darth Sidious

AIWFCIY #1 on the BBH100; 13th week overall.

Mariah Carey Boy I Need You GIFs | Tenor

As expected, for the fifth year in a row, Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You" has returned to the #1 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, here's what that means: 

• All I Want for Christmas is You notches a 13th week at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. It is now the longest running Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit by a solo female artist this decade, with 11 weeks. 
  • Mariah extends her own record as the artist with the most cumulative weeks at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, having now spent 92 weeks at #1 since she first topped the chart in 1990. 
  • Mariah now possesses the longest running Billboard Hot 100 #1 hit by a solo female artist in three separate decades (One Sweet Day for 16 weeks at #1 in the 90s, We Belong Together for 14 weeks at #1 in the 2000s, and All I Want for Christmas is You at 11 weeks in the 2020s)
  • Mariah becomes the first solo artist overall to have three Billboard Hot 100 #1 hits spend 13 weeks or more at #1 in the chart's history. 
  • Mariah ties Olivia Rodrigo as the female artist with the most weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 in this decade, #11 weeks. 
  • AIWFCIY is now the longest running #1 hit on the Billboard Global 200 chart (16 weeks overall) 
  • AIWFCIY has now spent 19 weeks overall in the top 2 spot on the Billboard Hot 100 (the highest entry for a female artist)
  • AIWFCIY has tied Miley Cyrus's "Flowers" with 22 weeks within the Top 3 of the Billboard Hot 100 (the highest entry for female artist)
  • AIWFCIY solidifies its position as the only song to chart at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 in five separate years (2019,2020,2021,2022,2023)
20 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

I think it's funny that this is Mariah's biggest hit clap3 

It's evergreen. 

I don't think Billboard is gonna change the rules for the foreseeable or extended future. Therefore, Mariah has an almost guaranteed #1 hit every single year. 

The ultimate life-hack.