Darth Sidious

BBH100 Midweek Update: AIWFCIY maintains #1 on Hot 100 *14th week overall*

All I Want For Christmas Is You is expected to maintain the top spot on the Billboard Hot 100 chart next week, notching a 14th week at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100. 

Mariah will take a 93rd week at #1 on the Billboard Hot 100, extending her already wide lead as the artist with the most weeks at #1 on the Hot 100 in the chart's history. 

AIWFCIY will also become the longest running song in the Billboard Hot 100's Top 3 and Top 2 by a female artist with 22 weeks and 19 weeks respectively. 

AIWFCIY will extend its newly gained record as the longest running Billboard Hot 100 #1 of the decade by a solo female artist with 12 weeks overall (it surpassed Adele's Easy On Me last week)

All I Want for Christmas is You will now tie Mariah's 16th BBH100 #1 hit We Belong Together with 14 weeks on the top spot. (One Sweet Day, 16 weeks at #1 (95-96) - We Belong Together, 14 weeks at #1 (05) - All I Want for Christmas is You, 14 weeks at #1 (2019 -2023)